𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 19

Octavia's POV

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-Flashback-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

As I danced an announcement was heard, "Solar flare alert. An x-class solar flare has begun on the starboard side of the ark. All citizens must report to the nearest shelter zone immediately. This is not a test. This is a solar flare alert." The woman on the P.A said.

I rushed through the crowd to go to Bellamy, "Bell, I need to get home!" I said as he nodded.

"You will." He said, that's when Shumway and his guards started to pile in the room.

"Ladies and gentlemen, you know the drill. Masks off. I.D. Chips out." Shumway said, I looked at Bellamy with worried eyes.

"Bell, what do we do?" I asked him.

"Create a distraction. Go on."

"Bell, how do I get home?"

I asked him again making him look at me in worry.

"Cadet Blake. Why is your weapon out? Mask off." Shumway said as he approached us.

"Sir, she's--she's fine. I already scanned her." Bellamy said, Shumway nodded and started to walk away from us when he realised something making him stop and turn around to us.

He walked towards us again, "You don't have a scanner. I.D., please." He said eyeing me suspiciously.

"Please, lieutenant Shumway, I'm begging you, she needs to leave. As a fellow guardsman... just let us walk out of here And I'll do anything you want. Anything" Bellamy begged but Shumway wasn't convinced.

"You are not a guardsmen yet cadet. I.D. Now." He said, Bellamy looked at me.

'Run' He mouthed and looked at Shumway again and punched him in his stomach.

I ran as soon as the crowd was stopping the guards, " Stop her." I heard Shumway said, dozens of his guard stared chasing me until I was surrounded by them.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-Flashback ends-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Bellamy's POV

"How long are we supposed to wait?" Jasper asked.

"Will this even work?" This time it was Monroe who was asking.

"We'll find out." Finn said, but I grew impatient as I got out of the blanket.

"No, we won't. There's no fog." I said making them get out of the blanket as well.

"Maybe it was a false alarm." Finn said as I shrugged, that's when I noticed a grounder walking somewhere.

"They're coming back." I said as I hid at rock.

"I think he's alone."

"Now can we run?"

"He doesn't see us. I'm going after him." I said, making Finn glare at me.

"And what? Kill him?" He said as I started to follow him.

"No. Catch him. Make him tell me where Octavia is, Then kill him."

"How do we know he's not leading us to another trap?"

Jasper asked making Finn look at him.

"We don't." He said as he stood up and started to follow me along with the others.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Clarke's POV

"How's it coming? Are you ok? You hardly said a word the whole way back from the bunker. Raven..."