𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 15

Cade's POV

"That's why we've decided to banish... Anybody got a problem with that?" Bellamy said, I stood there with them looking down as I remembered what happened. After his speech we went back to our jobs as we continued to build the wall as I walk back to the dropship.

As I walked towards the dropship I noticed someone following to, I turned around to see Clarke raising her arms as surrender which made me raise my brows giving her a look she just chuckled and lowered her arms, "I just wanted to check on you. Unless your still fuming, I can talk to you later if you want." She said as she walked cautiously to me, "No, it's fine" I said as I patted a spot beside me motioning for her to sit, she smiled and sat next to me.

I sighed and laid my head onto her shoulder, "I'm sorry" Clarke said making me hum in response, " About Charlotte. I was too harsh on Charlotte" She said as she kept fiddling with her fingertips, I held both of her hands so she can calm down a bit, "It's fine." I said as I held my tears back.

I raised my head and looked at her, "It wasn't your fault really. It was Murphy's so you don't have to take the blame. Ok?" I said as she nodded, "I was supposed to comfort you, but instead you comforted me." Clarke said as we chuckled, she sniffled and said.

"I have to get back out there." She said as she stood up making me stand up aswell, "Yeah. I should too." I said making my way outside when Clarke stopped me, "What? No. You lost somebody Cade. I think it's best for you to rest." She said, "I'm fine seriously. I already covered my stab wound." I said making her shake her head, "That's not what I meant. What I meant was your emotional health, you lost somebody Cade. Just rest for the day." She said.

I sighed in defeat, "Fine. Just call me whenever you guys need me." I said making her nod and head outside, I rested inside dropship until I heard someone talking.

"Will we be able to talk to them?" They said as I sat right up, "No. More like morse code. You want to do the honors?? That port right there." 'Monty?' I mentally asked as I made my way to them when I heard a spark, "What the hell?" Octavia said as I continued to walk to them, I saw the wristbands were smoking "What happened?" Jasper asked as he looked at Monty, "It didn't work. I think we fried all the wristbands." He said as he groaned in frustration.

I walked towards them making them look at me, "Hey." I said as I sat next to Jasper, "Sit there at your own risk. I think I might be cursed." He said as I rolled my eyes, "Then call me a risk taker. And Jasper, you're not cursed." I said as I looked at the wristbands, "I'm unlucky then." He said, "No. Brave." Octavia said sitting next to me and Jasper, "Brave? For getting my face bashed in or for ruining any chance to contact The Ark?" HE said, "No, for standing up to a bully and trying to help everyone." I said comforting his self esteem, "Yeah. And failing.

Both times." He said as he hid his face in his palms, "I didn't see anyone else step up. Did you? And I don't care how things turned out. You were brave to try. And bravery is always rewarded." Octavia said as I nodded with her, Jasper smiled at us, "Thanks guys" He said as he laid his head onto my shoulder.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Clarke's POV

As I walk out of the dropship I noticed Finn heading straight for the forest, I followed him, "Hey. Mind if I join?" I said as he nodded and we walked towards the underground bunker. As we arrived he started to throw and break stuff out of frustration, "Finn! Finn, stop it! Calm down!" I said holding his arm from throwing anymore stuff, "We're dead to them! Don't you get that?" He said as he sat down and hide his face in his palms, "No, there's still hope." I said comforting him, "Even you don't believe that. It's over, Clarke.