𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 26

Octavia's POV

As I sneak around the camp while people were high on Jobi nuts, I grabbed some clothes as I rushed inside the dropship to help Lincoln escape.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Raven's POV

As me and Finn laid down with each other, Monty went inside out tent making us look at him in surprise, "Hey, is the moon in here?" He said.

"Monty-"

"I can't change the tide if the moon won't cooperate."

"Get out of here."

"It's basic physics."

Monty said as he left our tent, I sighed as I get up and started to dress, "Oh, stay here." I said as I got out.

Everybody was naked and started acting crazy, "Fuck."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Cade's POV

As I walked through the woods I heard a twig snapped, I turned around and hid behind a giant bush, "C'mon, we have to get going." A voice said, I moved a little closer to see Octavia with the grounder escaping.

As they rushed a book fell from the grounder's bag, I sighed and got oit of the bush, the sound of the bush made them look at me, "C..Cade." Octavia stuttered as I grabbed the book.

"You dropped this." I said as I handed them the book with surprise faces.

"You're letting us go?" Octavia asked as I sighed and nodded.

"Just this once, I'll let you slide. Now, go." I said as she nodded and smiled at me, I smiled back and headed back to the camp.

Once I arrived I see everyone naked and being chases by Raven, I chuckled lightly and sighed, "Back to work." I said as I dropped my bad on a table and rushes to Raven.

"Hey, I got this." I said she looked at me surprised. I held onto the girl and made her sit on top of a log.

"I'm a princess."She said in a british accent, I chuckled and nodded.

"Why, yes. Yes you are mademoiselle." I said as she blushed.

"May I offer you a drink my prince?"

"Madamoiselle, you must rest."

I said as she started to yawn, "Perhaps your right." She said as she laid on top of the log.

"Goodnight my prince." She said, I grabbed a blanket and placed it on top of her, I turned back to Raven to see how she was doing, she was talking to one of the delinquents.

I started to grab some of the clothes and place them all in one pile, "Your early." Raven said as she started to help me.

"Yeah. Clarke really didn't need me." I said as she looked at me in confusion.

"Why would she call you then?" She asked as I shrugged, she sighed and grabbed ontk mu shoulders and turned me around.

"Something is wrong, what is it?" She asked as I remobed her hands on my shoulder and turned my back to her.

"Cade." She said softly as I sighed and looked at her, I hesitated at first but I eventually agreed to tell her.

"Me and Clarke got into an argument." I said as she took a step closer. I sighed frustratingly and looked to the ground when two arms engulfed me from the front, arms wrapping around my neck

I wrapped my arms around her waist as I hid my face onto the crook of her neck, she patted my back as I took a deep breath, inhaling her scent. She was about to pull apart when I pulled her closer again, "Don't. Just stay like this." I said as I hear her heart beat quicken, she played with my hair a bit as I sighed and pulled her apart.

"Thanks." I said as she nodded, I sighed and looked at the delinquents sleeping on the ground.

"Oh. Where's Finn?" I asked as I roamed my eyes onto the delinquents, I looked back to Raven as she shifted uncomfortably.

"He's in my tent, sleeping." She said as I nodded.

"Okay." I said when she suddenly grabbed my hand and led me somewhere.

"Raven where-"

"We're going for a walk."

She said as I nodded and led me onto a small tent with a great view of the sky.

"Woah. Raven this is..."

"Magical? Yeah it is."

She said as she grabbed something from what seems was like a cooler, "Here." She said as she handed me a cold beer.

I drank one fourth of the bottle making her look at me surprise, "Stressed out are we?" She asked as I laughed.

I sipped again, "Woo! That tastes great, its been awhile I had cold beer." I said as she laughed.

"Same here." She said as she took a sip, we sat there in silence as we watch the night sky.

"Thanks." I said as she looked at me surprised.

"For what?" She asked as she lightly chuckled.

"For doing this." I said as she nodded.

"Your welcome, besides atleast we got our own private place." She said as I chuckled.

"True that." I said a Is raised my beer as she raised hers too, we clinked our beer as we took a sip and laughed.

I look at her side profile as she laughed, she was beautiful, her smile made me smile as I shook my head and took a sip from my beer.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Clarke's POV

"You're not real, are you?" I said as I was still hugging the hallucination of my dad.

"Sorry, kiddo. I wish I were." He said as I sighed.

"Wait. How is this possible?" I asked as I looked at him.

"I'm thinking why more important than how. Why me?" He said as I placed my finger on my chin.

"Because I miss you."

"Think there's more to it than that, kiddo."

"You want me to forgive her."

"Hey... Your mom loves you, Clarke."

He said as he placed his hand on my shoulder, "She betrayed you. How can I forgive her for that?" I said as he gave me a look.

"The disappointed look isn't fair. I'm trying. I'm trying all the time, but everyone is counting on me, and it's so hard." I said as he hugged me from my side.

"Come here. I know, honey. It's been tough, hasn't it?"

"I let someone get tortured. I lost my best friend. And everything is just chaos." I said as he stayed there listening.

"Listen. You're doing the best you can."

"You want me to say mom did the best she could."

"This is about what you want."

"You're dead because of her. She doesn't deserve my forgiveness."

"Oh... Listen to me. Forgiveness isn't about what people deserve."

"Look. I'm sorry. I can't."

"Whatever. Crazy bitch."

He said as it shifts back into the real world, I look up to see Dax holding a gun to my head.

"Dad?"

A/N, Hey guyss...long update I know, anyway how are you all doing? Did something good happen? Anyway thank you for reading and voting love youuu guyss