𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤

Cade's POV

"Breakfast!" I heard as I stood up from my bed to get ready for breakfast, once I was ready one of the guards opened my room and cuffed me and we headed straight to the cafeteria and uncuffed me so I can get my meal, 'disgusting' I said mentally and thanked the lunch lady, I tried to find an empty table until I saw a girl who was eating alone, so I walked up to her and said.

"Mind if join you?" She looked up at me and nodded, I went to her side and tried to eat my food.

"Seriously though space food is so bland" I said to start a conversation, she just shrugged and said.

"It's better than nothing" then she stood up and went to the bin to throw her food and asked for a guard to escort her to her cell an left me puzzled on to what happened, I shrugged and stood up and thre my food since my food isn't that appetizing and looked for my guard to escort me to my cell.

As I arrived at my cell I started doing my daily exercises since I need to keep my form in shape. After a few counts I started to wonder where is Clarke's cell since I didn't see her in the cafeteria, then thats when I heard the most excruciating scream.

I looked at the small opening at my cell door to see Monty and Jasper being separated since they can't share a room cell together, "NOO! LET ME GO!" "MONTY DONT LET THEM TAKE ME! MONTY!" "OH SHUT UP!" One of the guard said while the others were struggling to keep them separated, I laughed at the site of Monty and Jasper being dragged to their cell, after a few hours the guards finally succeeded in getting them separated just as long as they were in the same floor.

"OK BOYS ITS BREAK!" One of them said and all the guards went to the cafeteria to have their break, as I waited for them to be gone I half-shouted at Monty who's cell is just across me.

"Monty!" I said and after a few tries he finally noticed and went to his door to hear better.

"Cade?"he said relief evident in his voice.

"Yeah it's me, what are you guys doing in here?"

"Well we tried to find out what happened to you, then after hearing some guards talking about a new prisoner we suspected that it was you." He explained to me while I mentally facepalmed myself since what they did was kinda dumb, touching but really dumb.

"Why would you guys do that?!" I said, Monty was about to answer but the guards came back and started to go back to their post.

"We'll continue this later" I said he nodded and went stepped back a little which I did the same so they won't suspect that we were talking.

Lunch came and I was waiting for my guard to come get me, once he opened the door I spotted Monty getting ready to head to the cafeteria, we headed straight to the cafeteria and uncuffed me so I can eat my lunch 'finally some real food' I mentally said as I saw that our lunch was meat,

As I got my food I tried to look for Monty I wondered a bit until I heard a holler I looked at the direction of the sound just to see Monty with Jasper signalling for me to eat with them, "Hey guys" I said as I arrived at there table.

"So, what did you guys do to get in here?" I asked to continue our conversation earlier.

"I distributed moonshine, while Jasper barely tried to make an explosion just enough to alert the guards."

"ALMOST ok I almost made an explosion" Jasper countered and I laughed at there nevereding bickering 'gosh i miss them' I mentally said and they continued what happened while I was gone.

"And for once it was actually quiet around the hall"

"Yeah. You can only hear the noise at the Mecha Station." they said then it was time to go back to our cell, we said our goodbyes and waited our guard to escort us to our room.

"Lights out!" They shouted and told us to go to sleep, I tried sleeping but somethings keeping me awake, I haven't seen Clarke anywhere and its kind of nervous since I haven't seen her, I shook the thoughts in my head and tried to get a shuteye. 'Goodnight Cade' I said and tried to sleep.

A/N, Hey thereee another short chap i know i know but im trying to get my ideas out of my brain. Ohh ill be showing what cade look likes at the next chap so yea. Anyway vote and share! thanks for reading this book, luv you lovesss