𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 13

Clarke's POV

"They got Wells just outside the wall." Finn said as we walked through the forest, "Says the guy who just spent another night exploring the woods all by himself." I said, "But I'm reckless. And irresponsible. I got you something." He said as he gave me a case full of pencils for drawing.

"Where did you get this?" I asked him while my attention was on the pencils he gave me, "The art supply store." He said proudly, "I know when we were kids... Wells was always giving me ink, charcoal, just anything I could draw with, really. I found out later that he was trading his own stuff to give it to me. He didn't want me to know that, either. He let me hate him so that I wouldn't hate my mother." I said as I remembered Wells.

"I know." He said, "My mother killed my father. Just wish there was something I could do. To tell her I know. Make her feel what I'm..." I suddenly stop when an idea came up in my mind, "Where are you going?" Finn asked me as he followed me, "To make her feel it." I said as went back inside the dropship.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Abby's POV

"No! No. No. Hell no. No. No. Th... this isn't right." I said as I circle the room thinking to whats going to happen, "Abby." Jackson said I looked at him, "No." I sternly said to him.

"Okay. It's not conclusive. Just because her wristband went out doesn't mean... okay. It's the first terminated signal in over a week. We can still assume that things are stabilizing on Earth. We should assume that. I need an analysis of Clarke's vital signs for the past two days." I said as Jackson looked at me with sympathy in his eyes, "Just have it ready for me when I get back." I said as I got out of the room.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Cade's POV

"Yes! I did it. It's still operational." Monty said as I looked at him in amusement as I high fives him, "Hours of hard work. Paid off." I said since I helped him figure it out.

"What? Monty needed a working wristband." Clarke said as I looked at her, I noticed giving her a look, "And you needed to punish your mother." He said making me confuse. I was about to ask about it when Clarke cutted me off, "Look, they're running out of air, and we need their help. My mother thinking I'm dead is only temporary." She said, I sighed, "Not if I can't patch it through the dropship mainframe. I can do it. We'll be talking to The Ark by nightfall." I said as I looked at them. They nodded, I looked at Monty who has a worried reaction on his face.

"Are you sure we can finish this by nightfall? I mean the wristband may be strong but it might not reach the The Ark" He said, I sighed and said, "I know. But we have to try, we're in need of serious help." I said while looking at him the back to the wristband.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Murphy's POV

"This section should be finished by tomorrow. Hey! You think the Grounders are just gonna sit around, and wait for us to finish the wall? Maybe we should let the little girl do the lifting for you, huh?" I said as I someone taking a break, "I just need some water, okay? Then I'll be fine." HE said as I scoffed when Bellamy came, "Murphy, get this guy some water. Hey, you got this? I'm just kidding." He said as he helped build the wall.

I gave him an empty cup, he looked at me in confusion. I smirked at him and started to piss on him, "Uhh! What the hell is wrong with you, Murphy?" He asked me, "Look at you! You wanted a water break. Get back to work.""Look at you! You wanted a water break. Get back to work." I said ordering him to start carrying the logs. He wiped his face and started to carry the logs again.