𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 23

Clarke’s POV

As Raven and Cade left, I buried my head in Finn’s neck and started to sob, “I can't do this without you.” I said.

“ Hello. Clarke. Clarke. Clarke, can you hear me?” My mom said on the radio, I lifted my head and went to the radio to talk to her.

“I'm here.” I said as she let out a relieved sigh.

“Oh thank god. The um... the storm is passing. How's Finn doing?” She asked as I look back to Finn’s body.

“I think he'll be ok.” I said as she chuckled lightly.

“Well that's thanks to you. I'm so proud of you. Clarke, your father would be so proud of you.” She said as I scoffed.

“Don't talk about him.” I said as she sighed.

“Clarke. Baby, I know something else is wrong. Please tell me what it is.” She said as I scoffed again.

“Dad's dead because of you! You turned him in! I know it. Wells told me everything before he-he. He let me believe that he did it. So that'd I'd hate him instead of you.” I said as I heard her gasp.

“Clarke, Clarke I want you to listen to me. This was never supposed to happen. Jaha was supposed to talk him out of it.”

“I'm done talking to you!”

I said as I turned the radio off, I walk towards to Finn and started to cry again.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Octavia’s POV

“Hey, look I need to clean this.” Clarke said as I approached her.

“Here, let me try.” I said as she handed me the cloth as I begin to clean the grounder’s wound.

“I never wanted him to get hurt, Octavia. You have to know that. I just wanted to save Finn.” She said as I scoff.

“For the record, you didn't save Finn that was me but whatever you want to tell yourself to feel better.” I said as she sighed and climbed back down.

“I'm so sorry. You saved my life and look-look at the things you can-I never wanted any of this to happen to you.” I said while I continued to clean his wound, when he placed a thumb on my hand.

“Thank you.” He said as I smiled when Drew suddenly woke up.

“Hey, he just say something?” He said as I shook my head.

“Nope.” I said as he sighed.

“You know your brother doesn't want you here, Octavia, let's go.” He said as I sighed and climbed down the ladder and left.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Clarke’s POV

“Hey.” Finn said as he woke up, I looked at him in surprise.

“Hey.” I said as he groaned.

“Good save.” He said as I smiled at him, I looked over to see Raven fast asleep.

“It wasn't just me. She needs you, Finn.” I said as I look at Raven.

“He's awake, he was asking for you.” I said to Raven as she woke up and walks over to Finn.

“I thought I'd lost you.” She said as they both embrace. I look back to see Finn looking at me but I left the dropship.

As I exit the dropship, I see Cade and the rest of the delinquents setting up the camp, “We'll get him cleaned up.” Bellamy said as he stood next to me.