𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 10

Clarke's POV

"His pulse is three eighty. I said as I check his pulse, he continued to moan in pain, "Go back to sleep!" "Quiet!" some of the delinquents said as they were disturbed from there slumber, "Don't listen to them. You're gonna make it through this, okay? Promise." I said to Jasper, "Can he just die already?" one of the delinquents said, "I'm gonna get clean water. Keep an eye on him." Cade said, since she can't sleep at the state of her friend. She took the pale of water and head down the ladder to get some fresh water outside.

Cade's POV

I was walking back at the dropship with the fresh water inside the pale, as I went inside I heard Jasper moaning

upstairs still in pain. I was about to climb up when I heard a girl screaming, I went down and searched for the girl.

As I saw the little girl I gently wake her up, "Hey, wake up. It's okay. It's okay. It's just a dream. You're Charlotte, right? I'm Clarke. It's okay to be scared. Do you want to talk about it?" I asked, she was quivering in fear as she came closer to my embrace, "It's... my parents. They were floated and they... and I see it in my dreams and I just..." she explained, "I understand. My dad was floated, too. So, how did you end up here?" I asked her since she was so young.

"Well... we were taking my parents' things to the redistribution center and... I kind of lost it. They said I assaulted a guard." She explained as she was starting to calm down, "I can't say I blame you. See that bright star up there? That's The Ark orbiting above us. I think whatever happened up there, you know, the pain... maybe we can move past that now. Maybe being on the ground is our second chance." I said, "Do you really believe that?" She asked me, "I'm trying to." I answered her and stayed with her until she sleeps.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

3rd Person's POV

"I think this is north. Come on." Trina said as she walks with her fellow delinquent, "Really? Because we just came from that way, Miss I-Can-Navigate-With-The-Stars." Pascal said as they find their way through the forest.

"It's your fault we've been lost for two days. Never should've gone off by ourselves." Trina said as she blames Pascal for getting them lost, "Come on. We'll find the dropship tomorrow." Pascal said as they search for shelter, "That's what you said last night. And I'm hungry." Trina said as she sits on the ground, "Trina, relax. We're fine." Pascal said looking at her, "Did you feel that?" Trina asked as she stood up and looked around he surroundings. This made Pascal curious and also looked around their surroundings.

Just then a yellow fog appeared out of nowhere, the fog was surrounding them. They were trapped as the fog started to engulfed them, "Oh! I can't see!" Trina screamed as she felt her eyes were burning, "Let's get out of here." Pascal said as he looked for a way out, "Oh, my God, it burns! Aah! Aah!" Trina screamed as she felt the burning sensation starting to spread throughout her body as well as Pascal's.

They both screamed as the fog completely covered them, burning until they died.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Murphy's POV

"That damn kid, always messing with my head." I said as I keep throwing my knife at a tree. Jasper has been moaning in pain for a while now and its disturbing especially for me since I can't get any sleep, "He's not gonna last much longer. Better think of a new excuse." Bellamy said and threw his axe on the tree and it sticked, 'show off' I mentally said, "That's how it's done." He said just then Atom and other members of Bellamy's group approached him.

"We searched a half-mile all directions. No sign of Trina or Pascal." Atom said, "Visit your special tree when you were out there?" I said to Atom, my attempt of making him annoyed worked and tried to linged at me but Bellamy stopped him, "Atom took his punishment. Let it go." He said, I rolled my eyes and continued to throw my knife at the tree, "Could be Grounders." Atom said, "Yeah, or they could be in pound town. Lot of that going around recently." I said as I looked at them.