𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 6

Murphy's POV

"Find any water yet?" I asked at the Chancellor's son.

"No, not yet, but, I'm going back out if you want to come." He said, I chuckled and sniffled I pointed my knife at him.

"You know, my father, he begged for mercy in the airlock chamber when your father floated him." I told him gaining his attention, he looked at the knife and said.

"You spelled die wrong, geniuses" he said, I was about to say something back when Bellamy cuts me off.

"If you're gonna kill someone, it's probably best not to announce it." He said making he's way to us.

"You're not really a member of the guard, are you?" I said.

"No. The real guard will be here soon unless we stop it. You don't actually think they're gonna forgive your crimes. Even if they do, then what? Guys like us, we're gonna become model citizens now, get jobs, if we're lucky, maybe pick up their trash?" He said making me confused.

"You got a point?" I asked.

"No. I got a question. They locked you up, dumped you down here like lab rats to die. So why are you helping them?" He said making more sense.

"The hell we are." I said.

"You're wearing those bracelets, aren't you? Right now, those things are telling them whether or not it's safe to follow us down." He said indicating the bands on our wrists.

"Okay. You said we could stop it. How?" I asked.

"Take them off. The Ark will think you're dead, that it's not safe to follow. You follow?" He said getting metal pipe from the ground.

"Right, and if we do, I mean, what's in it for us?" I asked.

"Someone has got to help me run things." He said, I handed my wrist to him and started to remove the band.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Abby's POV

"Hey, Ab. How's the Chancellor doing?" Callie asked me.

"Ask me again if he makes it through the night. Who else did we lose?" I asked at my apprentice.

"Murphy and Mbege, both named John." He said and continued to do his job.

"Neither was injured during landing." Kane said looking at the monitor.

"I concur. Something else killed these two. One second, they were fine, and the next, bang." The apprentice said.

"Then it isn't radiation." I said while looking at the vitals of the hundred, mainly Clarke and Cade's

"Come on, Abby. Wishful thinking isn't good science." Kane said.

"It's not wishful thinking. One second, fine, the next, bang isn't how exposure to radiation presents." I said not believing that it was radiation that killed them.

"Well, it could be if there was enough of it." Kane said looking at me.

"If there was enough of it, they would all be dead. Please let me be right." I said looking at Clarke's and Cade's vitals.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Cade's POV

"Hey, you know what I'd like to know? Why send us down today after ninety seven years? What changed?" Finn asked.

"Who cares? I'm just glad they did. I woke up rotting in a cell, and now I'm spinning in a forest." Octavia answered him.

"Maybe they found something on a satellite, you know, like an old weather satellite or it wasn't a satellite." Monty theorised.