𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 30

Octavia's POV

As I sneak up to Lincoln with knives in my hands, Lincoln whips around grabbing my wrists at the last second, "Better?" I asked as we smirked.

"We'll make a warrior out of you yet." he said with lust evident in his eyes, he smashed his lips onto mine as I moan at the feeling of his tongue exploring my mouth, he then placed one hand on my hips and began sucking gently into me again, making love so hard that it was almost like two gods had sex for once. He removed my clothes in an instant as he kissed my body down to my panties, he looked at me for permission as I nodded, he removed my panties with his teeth as I shudder at the cold air hitting my exposed pussy, he removed his clothes leaving him naked as he made his way to my lips.

He dragged his tongue over my body, making it's way to my clit, I moaned at the feeling of his tongue as he started to move his tongue onto my clit, I squirmed and squirmed as he are irrritated he held onto my thighs so I won't move. He continued to do his magic as I moaned and moaned making him go faster, "Fuck..Lincoln..Aghh" I moaned, he smirked as I felt myself close.

"Lincoln..I need you." I said, breathless as he nodded and went back to kiss me passionately.

"I'll be gentle." He said as he kissed his artwork on my neck then removed his underwear, exposing his 8 inched cock, Fuck, I mentally said as I saw how huge his cock is, he smirked as he kissed my inner thighs, he slowly entered his cock as I felt it push against the sides of mine making him moan with pleasure.

"Fuck I'm close." He said as he moaned harder as I clenched my pussy.

"I'm cumming..Aghhh" He came pulling out from all that cum at once! As we continued kissing harder our kisses became faster because Lincoln was able a little bit too quickly get into what would become part 2 while still feeling aroused by sex; We were soon joined in one another's mouths without any resistance however.

When a sound was heard from inside the cave, I looked at Lincoln in surprise as he grabbed one of his and started to wear it as I did the same, we both grabbed our weapons when Finn appeared with his arms raised over his head, "Finn?! Lincoln, wait, wait! He's my friend." I said as Lincoln stand down.

"I think you lost this." He said as he gave back Lincoln's knife.

"So, what the hell are you doing here?" I asked as I eyed him suspiciously.

"I could ask you the same thing. I could also ask how long you've known he speaks English, but I won't." He said showing Lincoln his horn.

"You blew this when your people were hunting us. You saved our lives. I have to believe there's more like you." Finn said as Lincoln sighed.

"I stabbed you." Lincoln said.

"And we tortured you. If the two of us can get along, then maybe there's hope. Learn from history instead of repeating it, right?" Finn said.

"How's that gonna happen?" I asked as both of them looked at me.

"For starters, no more killing." Finn suggested.

"I don't have the power to call a truce." Lincoln said.

"Then bring me to someone who does. Hey, look. The rest of our people are coming down here. The first ship lands in two days." Finn said as Lincoln looked at me.

"It's true." I said as he nodded.

"And because of the attacks, they're sending mostly soldiers, the people that enforce our laws. The Ark is about survival at any cost, and they'll kill people who fall out of line. When those people get down here if they feel threatened, they will start a war, and I don't want that. Neither do you, and I think that's why you blew that horn. Once the soldiers get here, it will be too late, and we'll have no power to stop them, but if they see that we're at peace, then maybe we have a chance to stay that way." Finn explained as Lincoln nodded in agreement.