𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 5

Clarke's POV 

 "Why so serious, Princess? It's not like we died in a fiery explosion." Finn said walking with me on my way to Wells.

"Try telling that to the two guys who tried to follow you out of their seats." I said and continued to walk my way to Wells.

"You don't like being called Princess, do you, Princess?" He said realizing the reaction I had on my face.

"Do you see that peak over there?" I asked looking at the peak of a mountain, "Yeah." He said while looking at the mountain I'm indicating.

"Mount Weather. There's a radiation-soaked forest between us and our next meal. They dropped us on the wrong damn mountain." I said realizing the mistake the Ark did. 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Abby's POV 

 "There it is. We know they've landed, but communications are down, which means we're still blind to conditions on the ground. Thanks to Abby's wristbands, at least we know how those conditions affect the human body, which is more than we've had for a hundred years. So nice work. Now, what are they telling us?" Kane said.

"Two dead kids, dark tiles. Dr. Jackson, please share our theory with Chancellor Kane." I said looking at Jackson.

"Of course. Granted, they've only been on the ground for seven minutes, but as of now, we believe the fatalities are due to the landing, not radiation levels." Jackson explained. 

"Both boys died at the same time that we lost contact with the drop ship." "Rough landing? That's your theory?" Kane said.

"The dots connect" 

"Would you agree that if it was radiation, we'd see fatalities climb fairly quickly now? Because I'm noticing a lot of red on that board." 

Kane said pointing on the red dots that represents the hundred, "Spiking vital signs, two possibilities, one, injuries sustained during landing." 

"And the other?" Kane asked.

 "They're excited to be there" I said smirking at Kane.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

 Cade's POV 

 "We got problems. The communications system is dead. I went to the roof. A dozen panels are missing. Heat fried the wires." Wells said while looking at Clarke, I made my way to them so that I can join in with their conversation.

"Well, all that matters right now is getting to Mount Weather. See? Look. This is us. This is where we need to get to if we want to survive." She said while pointing a landmark in a map.

"Where'd you learn to do that? Your father." Wells said looking down out of guilt.

"Ah, cool, a map. They got a bar in this town? I'll buy you a beer." Jasper said jokingly,"You mind?" Wells said annoyingly at Jasper.

"Whoo!"

"Jasper just stay back ok? We don't want any trouble happening" I said hoping too make Jasper calm down a bit.

"Hey, hey, hey, hands off of him. He's with us." Murphy said while making his way towards us along with his minions,

"Relax. We're just trying to figure out where we are." Wells said not making the situation more serious.

"We're on the ground. That not good enough for you?" I heard Bellamy said, but this time coming from Wells side.

"We need to find Mount Weather. You heard my father's message. That has to be our first priority."