𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 28

Bellamy's POV

"I don't expect you to forgive me, but you'll have to find a way to live with me because I'm not going anywhere." I said as I placed a blanket over Octavia.

"Bellamy it's time." Clarke said as I sighed when Miller approached me.

"Bellamy we have a problem."

"What is it?"

"The Grounder escaped."

"Grounder escaping, was that you?"

I asked as I looked at Octavia, "I had nothing to do with it. Thanks for the blanket." She said as she left.

As me and Clarke entered the tent, Jaha was waiting for us on a video chat, "Mr. Blake, I've wanted to talk to you for some time now." Jaha said as I took a deep breath.

"Before you do, I'd like to say something. When you sent us down here, you sent us to die, but miraculously, most of us are still alive. In large part, that is because of him, because of Bellamy. He's one of us, and he deserves to be pardoned of his crimes just like the rest of us." Clarke said as Jaha sighed.

"Clarke, I appreciate your point of view, but it's not that simple." Jaha said.

"t is if you want to know who on The Ark wants you dead." I said, we stayed in silence for a second when Jaha spoke up.

"Bellamy Blake, you're pardoned for your crimes. Now, tell me who gave you the gun."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Kane's POV

As I see Shumway, I approached him with four guards to arrest him for trying to kill Jaha, "You're a disgrace." I said as the guards cuffed him.

"I'm fighting for what I believe in, just like you." He said as I scoffed.

"What, exactly, is that?" I said as I nodded to one of the guard as Shumway was taken away.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Clarke's POv

"I need to check this." I said as I checked Finn's wound.

"Guns? Really?" He said as lifted his shirt up.

"The grounder escaping, we have to expect retaliation. We have to be prepared."

"Yeah. Our ancestors wanted to be prepared, too. So they built bombs."

"Rifles are not the same as nukes."

"In Bellamy's hands, they are. Clarke, come on. You can't predict what he's gonna do."

"There's no perfect answer, Finn."

"The grounder saved Octavia's life, and Bellamy brought him back here and Cade tortured him."

"Yeah, but if he hadn't brought him back here, - you'd be dead."

"I know."

"I trust him."

"You can't be serious."

"I am."

"Clarke, You and Bellamy are leading us down a dangerous road. Cade won't like this neither do I, I wish you would've talked to me or Cade about it first."

"Cade was the one who found the guns. And she agreed to Bellamy, and I trust Cade."

"Clarke..think about it."

"Do you know that Cade slept inside Raven's tent?"

"Of course I know, and I don't care about that now, what I care right now is you. Clarke I trust you but you should've talked to me first."

He said as I was done checking his wound, "I wish you talked to me about a lot of things, but you didn't" I said as Raven walk in just ad I was leaving.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Diana's POV

"Thank God it's you. I thought I was about to float." Shumway as he stopped pacing around his cell.

"It won't come to that, Commander." I said as he nodded when my intimidating guard stood beside me.

"Wait. What's going on? I did what you asked me... Agh!" Shumway groaned as my guard shock lashes Shumway making him fall onto his knees, then my guard smashes a light bulb with it, and slits Shumway's wrists with a piece of the broken glass while I watch.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Cade's POV

"My friends, this is a historic Unity Day. Every year, we mark the moment our ancestors of the twelve stations joined to form the Ark, but this is the last time we do so while aboard her. Next year, on the ground." Jaha said as we all listened to his Unity Day remarks.

"Right. After we did all the work. Someone shut him up." Miller said as Raven rolled her eyes.

"You shut up, Miller. No one's forcing you to watch." Raven said as I snickered at him making him glare at me, as he left I bursted not laughter as Raven looked at me holding her laugh in.

"You should've seen the look on his face when you scolded him...HAHA." I said as I slung my arm onto her shoulder as she chuckled.

"For ninety-seven years, we have eked out an existence, hoping that someday our descendants would return to Earth." Jaha continued as I spotted Clarke looking at me, I sighed making Raven notice it.

"What is it?" She asked as I looked back at her.

"Nothing, I just need to talk to Clarke." I said as I removed my arm onto her shoulders and walked towards Clarke.

"Clarke." I said as she looked at me.

"Cade..I'm sorry for everything I did, I know you won't forgive me but-"

"Clarke listen, what you did was very unforgivable."

"I know."

"But I don't like holding grudges."

I said as she looked at me with hopeful eyes, "So I'll forgive you, but on one condition." I said as she nodded.

"We get to be friends again." I said as she chuckled.

"Of course." She said as she hugged me as I chuckled.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Clarke's POV

"Don't tell me you don't like Unity Day." I said as I approached Finn.

"Unity Day is a lie. The Ark only came together after the thirteenth station was blown out of the sky. Just not the version of history we like to tell each other at parties." He said as I sighed.

"The Unity Day story gives people hope, though, and peace came out of that violence."

"Yeah, but did there need to be violence at all?" He said as I sighed and looked at Case joining in with Monty and Jasper.

"Whoo! Yeah! Monty strikes again! Hey! Call this batch Unity Juice! Who's thirsty? Monty! There you go." Cade said as she distributed the alcohol around the camp.

"Hey. Save me some." Monty said as Cade gave him one.

"Happy Unity Day. Pass it around." Jasper said.

"To our sons and daughters on Earth listening to this message, we will see you soon. The first Exodus ship will launch in under sixty hours, carrying you the reinforcements that you need, so stay strong. Help is on the way." Jaha continued as we were celebrating.