𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 27

Octavia's POV

As I open the hatch to the dropship, I dropped the clothes before moving to remove Lincoln's restrains, "Don't move. We need to go now."

"Uh! Why are you doing this?" He asked as he looked at me confused.

"Just get dressed." I said as I gave him the clothes.

"They'll know you helped me."

"You said it- you stay here, you'll die. I'm not gonna let that happen."

"I'm not gonna put you in danger."

"You need to do this now. Ok."

"Even in these clothes, I'll be seen."

"People are seeing plenty of things right now."

I said as I help him get up, "Up you get." I said as he leaned his heavy body to mine.

"Ok. Let's go."

"What'd you do?"

"Set out some of our winter rations a little early."

I said as I show him the nuts, "Jobi nuts, the food you gave my guard, they go bad, they cause visions, but it wears off." He said as I nodded.

As we got sneaked our way out, we were spotted by Cade, "C..Cade" I stuttered as she looked at Lincoln and back to me, she looked at the book that I dropped and sighed/

"Here." She said as she handed me the book.

As I smiled at her as Lincoln and me ran away.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Bellamy's POV

"Murderer. Murderer. Murderer. Murderer. Murderer. Murderer. Murderer." The Culled People said s they got closer and closer.

"Please kill me. Kill me! I deserve it. Please. I can't fight anymore." I begged.

"Don't you know? Life is a fight."

"What am I supposed to do?"

"Live, breathe, suffer. You owe them that. You want the peace of death. You're gonna have to earn it."

Jaha said as I was pushed to the ground, " Agh! Agh..."

"Fight back! Do you think you deserve to be free of your pain? Do you deserve that gift?" Jaha said as I stood up.

"Because you're gonna get it." Jaha said as a gun cocks before it shifts back into the real world with Dax holding a gun towards me.

"Nothing personal." Dax said as he pulls the trigger, but the gun misfires. While Dax reloads, I tried to grab a nearby gun until it disappears.

"Put it down, Dax." I look up to see Clarke pointing the gun to Dax.

"Should've stayed down there, Clarke. I tried not to kill you, but here you are, and Shumway said no witnesses." Dax said as Clarke looked at him confused.

"What is he talking about?" Clarke asked me, not breaking eye contact with Dax.

"Shumway set it up. He gave me the gun to shoot the chancellor." I said as Dax chuckled.

"Walk away now, and I won't kill you." Dax said, threatening Clarke.

"Put it down." Clarke said as she eyed Dax's gun.

"Your choice." He said as Clarke pulled the trigger of her gun, but the gun misfires and Dax successfully fires off a few rounds.

"No!" I said as I lunged at Dax as Clarke hides behind a tree to reload. Dax gains the upper hand and tries to strangle me with his gun.

"Get the hell off him!" Clarke said as she pointed the gun to Dax. Unfortunately, Dax hits Clarke in the stomach making her crouch down, I grabbed the bullet Dax unloaded earlier and stabs him in the neck with it, killing it.

Me and Clarke rested onto a toe as we pant heavily, "You're ok." She said as I shook my head.

""No, I'm not. My mother... If she knew what I've done, who I am she raised me to be better, to be good."

"Bellamy –"

"And all I do is hurt people. I'm a monster."

"Hey... You have saved my life today. You may be a total ass half the time, but I need you. We all need you. None of us would've survived this place if it wasn't for you. You want forgiveness, fine, I'll give it to you. You're forgiven, ok, but you can't run, Bellamy. You have to come back with me. You have to face it."

"Like you faced your mom?"

I said as she sighed, "You're right. I don't want to face my mom. I don't want to face any of it. All I think about every day is who we're gonna keep everyone alive, but we don't have a choice." She said as we both look at the night sky.

"Jaha will kill me when he comes down." I said as she lightly chuckled.

"We'll figure something out."

"Can we figure it out later?"

"Whenever you're ready."

She said as we both sit under a tree, resting.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Monty's POV

"Rough night?" I asked as Octavia walks up to me.

"Yeah. My head is killing me. You?" She said as she rubbed her head.

"I'm pretty sure I ate a pine cone because it told me to." i said as I wore my jacket.

"He's gone. The grounder is gone." Miller said as he went outside from the dropship.

"What if he brings other grounders back?" Jasper asked a Is glared at him.

"He'll kill us all."

"Or worse."

They said as I sighed when Bellamy and Clarke arrived without Cade, "Let the grounders come. We've been afraid of them for far too long, and why? Because of their knives and spears. I don't know about you. I'm tired of being afraid." Bellamy said as he dropped the guns to the ground.

"Ho ho ho! No way."

"These are weapons, ok, not toys, and we have to be prepared to give them up to the guard when the dropships come, but until then, they're gonna help keep us safe." Clarke said.

"And there are plenty more where these came from. Tomorrow we start training, and if the grounders come, we're gonna be ready to fight." Bellamy said as they both headed towards the dropship.

"Clarke! Hey!" I shouted until they looked at me, I sighed and ran up to them.

"Where's Cade?" I asked making Clarke looked at me confused.

"Wait. She wasn't with you?" She asked.

"Wait a minute, Cade left? When?" Bellamy asked making my head ache from too much confusion.

"Clarke, please clarify?" I asked as Clarke sighed.

"Me and Cade got into an argument, resulting for her to leave. I thought that maybe she headed back here at camp, I guess not." Clarke said as she looked at me.

"So Cade is missing?" Bellamy asked, I was about to answer him when a voice came out of nowhere.

"Cade is here." I looked to see Raven walking towards us.

"She's just sleeping in my tent." She said as I looked at her confused. She sighed and started to explain.

"Me and Cade had a few drinks, she got drunk and I let her sleep in my personal tent." She said making me sigh in relief.

"Thanks." I said as I smiled at Raven, I exited the dropship and went back to me and Jasper's tent.

"Hey, Jasper." I said nmaking Jasper look at me.

"What?" he asked as I smiled goofily.

"I got some tea~" I jokingly said as he looked at me surprised.

"On who?" Jasper asked me as I smirked.

"On Cade." I said as he laughed.