𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 31

Third Person’s POV

“So that's how you set this up. You helped him escape, didn't you?” Clarke said as her, Finn, and Octavia arrived at the meeting place.

“I trust him, Clarke.” Octavia said.

“There's a lot of that going around.” Clarke said.

“Someone's coming.” Bellamy said as him and Jasper hid in the bushes as Cade and Raven hid by one of the trees.

“What's Octavia doing here?” Jasper asked as he looked through his scope as we all saw Octavia and Lincoln hug.

“Oh.” Jasper said as Cade looked at her friend sympathetically.

“I guess we know how he got away.” Raven said.

“Wait. Look. Oh, my God. Horses!” Clarke said as Bellamy and his team stayed alert.

“Hey.” Finn said as he noticed the Grounder’s have weapons.

“We said no weapons.” Finn said as he looked at Lincoln.

“I was told there wouldn't be.” Lincoln said.

“It's too late now.” Clarke said as she walked towards the Grounder’s leader, as Finn tried to go with her.

“She goes alone.” Lincoln said as Finn tried to protest.

“I'll be fine.” Clarke said as she looked at Finn in assurance.

“Clarke-“

“Hey. It's time to do better.” Clarke said as she continued to walk, Cade looked at Raven as she saw hurt in her eyes, Cade sighed and continued to watch through her scope.

“Your name is Clarke?” The leader of the Grounder’s said as Clarke nodded.

“Yes.”

“I'm Anya.” The leader said as Cade nodded.

“I think we got off to a rough start, but we want to find a way to live together in peace.” Clarke said as Anya nodded.

“I understand. You started a war that you don't know how to end.” Anya said making Clarke confused.

“What? No. We didn't start anything. You attacked us for no reason.” Clarke stated as Anya looked at her.

“No reason? The missiles you launched burned a village to the ground.”

“The flares? No. That was a signal meant for our families. We had no idea-“

“You're invaders. Your ship landed in our territory.”

“We didn't know anyone was here. We thought the ground was uninhabited.”

“You knew we were here when you sent an armed raiding party to capture one of us and torture him. These are all acts of war.”

“I see your point. That's why we need to put an end to all of this.”

“It’s getting heated.” Cade said making Raven look at her.

“I don’t like this.” Cade said as she sighed.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sinclair’s POV

“I told you. It happened very fast. I'm not even sure that Doctor Griffin was inside at the time. I'm sorry.” Red said as Jaha sighed.

“Sir, the Exodus ship is fully charged, and they've begun their launch protocol.” I reported as I show him my tablet.

“It won't launch when the door's open, that's correct?” Jaha said as I nodded.