Prologue

It was a perfect day in the Cookie Kingdom, where birds are chirping, flowers blooming, and happy cookies.

Wizard Cookie grabs a spell book and studies it. Somone knocks on the door that wizard noticed.  "It seems like Cream Puff arrived!" Wizard Cookie walks up to the door and opens it up to see Cream puff standing Infront the door. "Hi Wizard! What Spells are we working on?" Cream Puff questions. "Some spell that are mysterious and we're going to uncover them". Wizard invited her in. 5 hours later... they were so tired from all the spells they have conducted. another cookie knocked on the door. "I'm not expecting someone else at this hour. i wonder who is it?" Wizard questioned.

The Door opens up, Alchemist was the one who knocked but something felt off. as if her face had the look of something bad was going to happen. "Alchemist? ... is there uh something you need?"

...

"Wizard... Something feels off...

"Alchemist?

The Next Day.

Gingerbrave wakes up and starts his normal day. he eats breakfast and then goes out to take a walk. "Ah! what a nice day! maybe i should go see what the others are doing." Gingerbrave came to visit Strawberry's House. He Knocked on the door and waited until Strawberry opened the door. "Hi Strawberry! Wanna Explore deeper into the forest?" Gingerbrave asks. "Sure! just give me a few minutes." Strawberry Replied. A few moments later, Gingerbrave and Strawberry went to Chili Pepper's house to ask if she wanted to go exploring. Before Gingerbrave knocked on the door, Chili Pepper already opened the door. "What do you want?" Chili Pepper Grunted. "We're exploring the forest! w-" Gingerbrave was interrupted by chili pepper's words. "Fine. let me get my knifes."

Later on, everyone came to see custard but he left a note. "Your King has taken a trip to the Vanilla Kingdom. I will return by Friday." "Looks like Custard cookie isn't here today." Strawberry Said
"Let's go see wizard then" Gingerbrave talked.

10 minutes later. The Gang arrived at Wizard's tower. Gingerbrave knocked on the door and wizard slightly opened the door. "What do you imbeciles want from me? I'm busy doing dark magic." Everyone was now concerned from what he said. "Are you okay there Wizard?" Strawberry asked. "Yes now leave me alone i'm busy planning on taking over this wretched world." Wizard rudely said. "What's up with you? did yo-" "WILL YOU SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU" Wizard yelled. Wizard took his azure staff of flames and attacked the gang. Chili Pepper tried to attack but Wizard's spells were even more stronger due to the staff he's using.

"Wizard! What has gotten into you!?" Gingerbrave confusingly asked.

"Me? i'm just taking over this world using dark magic." Wizard replied.

"I Can't even get a scratch on pointy hat" Chili Pepper said.

The Gang was forced to retreat into gingerbrave's house. "Wizard Cookie attacked us..." Strawberry said while she's on the verge of crying. "I think we might need to find another wizard who can see what's wrong with wizard." Gingerbrave said.

"Isn't it obvious, He's on the dark side now! Pointy Hat Backstabbed us!" Chili Pepper spoke.

Loud explosions and Screaming was heard from outside. The Trio Exited the house to see monsters outside. All summoning from the ground and the skies none other than wizard cookie. The three tried to fight but there were too many. They were surrounded by monsters. "They're too many of them." Chili Pepper regretfully said. "Looks like now I'm more superior that you all.