Chapter 3: The Dark Castle

The Castle in the middle of the woods is guarded by  Armored minions and Dark Cake hounds. Inside in the Jail cells, Espresso, Latte, Almond, Madeleine and Vampire were in there.

"I hope Walnut is okay..." Latte worried. " Alchemist turned around and told them walnut was in a different place. Almond tries to use his magical handcuffs but the barrier was strong enough to block it.

Cream Puff opened the door and took Strawberry Crepe, Custard, Princess, And Knight in

Cream Puff Used her magic to fix Custard's soulstone reverting him back to normal.

Crepe and Custard woke up in a cage with Knight and Princess. They tried yelling for help but nobody heard it. Princess tried smashing the cage with her jewel scepter but it was too strong to break.

"Ugh! It's rude to trap a princess in here!" Princess Grunted. Knight tried slashing and the results were the same. "You cookies are not smart. We're gonna think of a better way of getting out of here." Crepe Stated. "Your king does not have any ideas on how to get out?" Custard said. "That Stone wall looks rather wide enough for a small cookie to fit through!" Knight said.  Strawberry Crepe And Custard were the only ones small enough to fit through the hole. The two cookies crawled to the end of the tunnel which lead to a room with a coffin and an open window.

"How could anyonr live in a dark castle like this anyways?" Custard wondered.

"Alchemist and Vampire are both vampires. Duh!"

"I didn't know about that! Thanks for informing your king!" Custard Thanked.

"Your welcome my l- Uhhhhhh Shut up you heard nothing!" 

Strawberry Crepe was hiding something from custard obviously. Custard Gave a smug look and told him, "are you hiding a secret? you can tell me anything."

"NO! There's nothing im hiding!" Crepe Denied.

"Are you sureeeeeeeee?"

"Yes Dummy! Let's forget about this conversation!"

After sneaking their way to the lounge room they got the keys. The two cookies returned to the cell room and opened the cell doors. Princess and Knight were free. The four cookies looked for the room Strawberry Crepe and Custard were in. They accidentally found the other cookies in there. "It's you guys!" Latte Pointed out. "I knew light would bring is together!" Madeleine Said. "I'm guessing you four found a way to get us out of this predicament." Espresso Scoffed

"Your king will free you!" Custard Said. "Are you really going to keep on using that word?" Strawberry Crepe Scoffed. "Yes, Now lets free our subjects." Custard insisted. 

Custard opened the doors. everyone was now free.
"The only thing to do now is to escape" Princess Suggested.

"We better avoid detection. We don't know our surroundings or what our enemies are capable of." Espresso Implied.q
It took them 30 minutes to get to Vampire's due to the high concentration of guards roaming the castle. The window was closed this time so Strawberry Crepe smashed the window using their crepe arms. coo
q

Everyone climbed out and ran into the woods. It was too dangerous to be in the forest at nighttime.

—————————————————————————

Wizard And Hollyberry battled each other, and qit was a fierce battle. "Give it up! you will not be victorious!"  Hollyberry said. "Not until i get your soul jam!" Wizard coerced

Wizard kept on casting more spells, they got stronger every magic used.

"This isn't adding up together! What happened to wizard cookie? Why is he attacking my precious home?" Hollyberry thought to herself. Wildberry and Raspberry were busy fighting off the monsters, so Hollyberry could not get any assistance.
ilm
"Alright that's it! No more playing around. I'm going all out just for that damn Soul Jam." Wizard Had enough. Wizard shot a beam into the crimson sky causing the clouds to cover the sky. Thunderstorms could be heard from anywhere. Hollyberry used her shield to protect her. Thunder stuck her shield, but the shield was not enough as the Thunder actually electrocuted her body reducing to nothing but ashes. "Looks like even the "Passionate" Hollyberry couldn't handle  my own magic." Wizard taunted.

Wizard cookie descended towards ground level. used another spell to separate the soul jam away from the shield. "I've finally got the soul jam!" Wizard left the kingdom.

Raspberry and Wildberry arrived to find out that Hollyberry was reduced to ashes. "We're too late..." Wildberry Said. "We've failed to protect the kingdom." Raspberry Gloomed. All monsters were defeated and the skies returned back to normal.

This was just the beginning for the dark trio.

——————————————————————

It took the escapees a really long time to get to the vanilla kingdom until strawberry crepe stopped them.

"What's the wait?" Custard Asked.
"I have a better way of getting up!" Crepe Sinisterly replied.

"I do not like the feeling of this!" Knight worries.

"Yeah.... I'm gonna fly there then" Latte Tried to find an excuse. Espresso and Vampire followed Latte.

Strawberry Crepe Pressed the button and the ground below them sprung up and launched the ground cookies into the air.

"Uh oh, WE'RE GONNA HIT THAT WINDOW" Custard Screamed.

Gingerbrave, Strawberry, Chili Pepper, Milk, Mala Sauce, Dino Sour, And Purple Yam we're having a chat with Pure Vanilla cookie and Black raisin while they were eating. The window broke causing the launched cookies to collide with Purple yam and  hit the wall.

"What the-" Chili Pepper was confused.

"NOT AGAIN!" Pure Vanilla Yelled.

"That... was rather unpleasant" Custard Stated.

Latte, Vampire and Espresso arrived at the broken window.

"This is why flying is better." Espresso Obviously stated.

"Pure Vanilla Cookie, There's something you need to know" Latte Warned.

"Wizard, Cream Puff, and Alchemist cookie Turned evil." Almond Told Pure Vanilla.

"Wizard destroyed the Cookie kingdom and teleported me, Strawberry, and Chili Pepper Into a mountain." Gingerbrave Pointed out.

"As for us, Cream Puff Cookie attacked the city of wizards and imprisoned one of us. If it wasn't for the kids of us, then we'd be stuck there." Espresso thanked.

"The Hollyberry Kingdom was also being raided by monsters and by Wizard Cookie. this took us three days to get here" Princess scoffed.

"As for us, Your king could not see anything because it was too dark." Custard said.

"Your soulstone broke apart because of alchemist and you were barfing black ooze like some sort of a creepy cookie in a movie." Strawberry Crepe Sneered.

"From what you all have said, this could possibly be the work of Dark Enchantress Cookie." Pure Vanilla suggested.

"It's best if we find out tomorrow." Madeleine Insisted.

"Someone should warn Dark Cacao and Golden Cheese." Strawberry Said.

"Maybe we'll find that F*cking Dark Choco there!"
"PURPLE YAM, LANGUAGE" Milk interrupted.

"I'll go back to my hanger if you dull cookies are not going to need me now." Crepe breaks through the window.

"Ya really need to get some sturdy glass." Mala Sauce Suggested.

"I know" PV sighed.

To be continued.