Chapter 22: War

TW: Blood, Violence

The cookies stared at each other's soul, ready to attack quickly. Knight Cookie decided to take the first move. "ATTACK!" Everyone charged at each other.

They finally clashed their weapons at each other. The three of them handled one of the cookies of darkness while the other two took care of the white masks.

Sonic handled Pomegranate.
Knight and Licorice were fighting.
Red Velvet targeted Tails, And Wizard.

Wind Archer and Churro dealt with the white mask army.

-----------------------------------------------

Tails zoomed around Red Velvet. circling around him but Red velvet was trained to deal with this situation. Red Velver grabbed tail's tail and pulled it towards him. He sliced his sword on Tails. Luckily Tails escaped with a cut on his arm. "Give it up fox boy, we are much more superio-" an energy ball hit Red Velvet. Wizard casted a thundering spell which moves towards tails. Tails flew away from it and flew towards Wizard. Tails curled up into a ball and hit Wizard. Red Velvet jumped towards wizard from behind and attacked him. Wizard used his staff to block Red Velvet attacks. While they were fighting each other, Tails charged up a spindash. He finshed and spinned towards them. The two dark cookies took hits from his spin dash. Wizard shocked Tails and Red Velvet with an electric spell, followed up by a dark spell throwing them to a tree.

----------------------------------------------

Knight slashed his sword trying to make contact with licorice, but Licorice parried all of his attacks. Knight kicked Licorice in the chest. "You'll... you'll pay for that. Go Licorice Servants!" Licorice called out some of his licorice servants to attack, Knight moved back quickly to give himself some distance away from licorice. He attacked the Licorice servants, but they were able to make a dent in knight cookie's armor. Knight got on his horse and charged towards Licorice in blast mode. "For her highness!" Knight cookie ran over Licorice with a horse, trampling over it. Licorice got up and threw a licorice bomb towards knight cookie. The explosion threw him to a tree.

---------------------------------------

Pomegranate cookie activated her skill allowing herself to heal while raising her attack, Sonic comes in with a spin dash. Pomegranate dodges and attacks sonic using a ranged attack. It hit the ground below sonic forcing him to go in the air. Sonic lifted his leg and performed his sonic boom attack to fire shockwaves towards pomegranate. Pomegranate reflected the shockwaves using her mirror. The shockwaves hit Sonic multiple times. Sonic was thrown into a tree.

---------------------------------------

Wind Archer fired many arrows at the white mask army while Churro threw Churro logs at the army. Most of them were hit but the rest charged in attacking the cookies. Wind Archer manipulated the wind to lift Churro and himself in the air. the white masked archers fired many arrows at them. Churro reacted quickly and blocked using a churro shield. They were suddenly attacked from behind throwing them into a tree.

--------------------------------------------

Everyone were launched into the same tree from different sides. The force was great that the tree broke into pieces. The cookies gained a crack in their bodies but despite that, they all stood up ready for another attack. They were in a circle formation. They were surrounded by the white mask army. They werent't the only ones who were surrounded, wizard and the cookies of darkness were also surrounded.

 They werent't the only ones who were surrounded, wizard and the cookies of darkness were also surrounded