Chapter 11: Strawberry's Past

Gingerbrave and Strawberry rested in a lab after behind blown away by the explosion. They weren't injured but sustained a bit of damage. a cookie with aloe hair an in a lab coat walked in to checked on them.

"So how are you two feeling?" The cookie asked.

"We're feeling alright! Thank Aloe." Gingerbrave thanked

"You're welcome." Aloe replied.

Cyborg kicked the door open with two kids on both of her arms.

Strawberry and Gingerbrave ran up to them and took a closer look. They've realized that they;re badly hurt.

"I found them near the lab, they're badly hurt, we need to help these kiddos." Cyborg told them.

Aloe grabbed the two and took them to heal up.

"Good thing i've built a medical pod in case of situations like this. Although for Strawberry Crepe is quite different." Aloe said, looking at Strawberry Crepe.

5 hours later

Devil opened their eyes, looked at the celling. They looked up and noticed they were in a room that was dark, and the monitors lit the room. "hm?"

"Oh, you're awake." Gingerbrave said.

"Wha... what happened"

"Thats the question I would be asking you." Gingerbrave replied back.

Devil's stomach growled.

"GEEZ I'M STARVING!" Devil put their hands onto his stomach. "Cmon, let's get something to eat.

Devil got out of the bed and followed Gingerbrave.

Strawberry and Aloe helped cooked food for everyone to eat while Devil and GIngerbrave and Cyborg sat down waiting for the girls to finish.

After they were done cooking, everyone chowed down on the food. Gingerbrave was curious on how Devil and Crepe were badly bruised.

"What happened to you?" Gingerbrave asked.

Devil stayed silent for a moment. They were shaken by the question as they recall the incident with custard.

"It's that stupid.... point hat nerd's fault!" Devil yelled.

Gingerbrave and Strawberry gasped.

"After you guys left, Strawberry Crepe wanted to borrow us to go to visit a robotics genius. We came across a storm. We ran until we came across a bridge. The wind was too powerful enough to push a boulder. Custard slipped out Crepe's hand and fell down. After that, we entered an abandoned mansion. We got separated for a moment and then that was when custard appeared. That eye." Devil started to shiver.

"Devil..."

"They're corrupted Custard, and he's...he's too powerful. That's what happened to us..." Devil said, being scared.

Everyone stayed silent for a bit.

Strawberry finished her food and walked away.

Gingerbrave followed Strawberry as he knew Strawberry was feeling down.

They talked in the beach side of the lab. The two cookies gazed at the sunny sea, waves hitting the sands and rocks. Gingerbrave broke the silence by saying "It hurts, doesn't it?" Strawberry couldn't hold back her tears. "Why. *sniffle* Why!?" Strawberry cried as Gingerbrave looked at her with sadness. "Every time... something goes wrong, we lose one of our friends." " I wished there was an easier way..." Gingerbrave thought to himself. "Wizard betrayed us... Chili Pepper went missing, and Custard got corrupted..." Strawberry cried.