Chapter 1: Betrayal

Walnut cookie woke up to get up and eat her breakfast. She got ready for the day. She decides to go wake up her sister cream puff cookie. as walnut enters her room, there was no trace of her anywhere. Walnut does to Almond and Latte as the two were sitting down watching tv and reading a newspaper.

"Dad? Mom? Where's Cream Puff?" Walnut questioned.

"I thought she's sleeping?" Almond Replied

"I've haven't seen her at all this morning."

Walnut was devastated getting the thought her sister might be missing. Everyone decides to look all over the City to find her. Still missing. Almond Sent a search party to look around for Cream Puff. Latte Took a look around the beacon of light. and As for Walnut, She visited the Parfaedia Institute.

The place was dark when there's no school. Walnut did not hesitate to walk in. Not a single cookie was seen in the building at that time. Walnut searched the entire the place but no luck.

Almond Cookie Questioned everyone in the city. None of them knew about cream puff's whereabouts. His only logical guess was to talk to Tea Knight Cookie since He's been teacher Cream Puff alot about the order.

Almond found Tea Knight in his house and knocked on the door.

"Hello Almond. What can i do for you?" Tea Knight Replied

"Cream Puff Cookie is missing, Know any places you've last seen her?"

"I haven't seen her since yesterday. last time i've known the other day she told me she went to visit the Cookie kingdom."

"Thanks for your help Tea Knight." Almond excused.

Latte Looks at all of the beacons she can find. After a while Latte finds Espresso and Madeleine Cookie Bickering and goes down to them. "Will you stop pestering me with such nonsense." Espresso Asked.
"Not until you get some sleep!" Madeleine said.

"Will you two shut up already!" Latte Screamed.

"you can go think what you want anyways. is there something you need assistance with?" Espresso Asked.

"I'm look for Cream Puff, Have you seen her?"

"I did not see her today but we did see a suspicious figure flying towards the city." Madeleine Claimed.

Latte Regrouped With Walnut and Almond At the Parfaedia Institute.

Just as one person began to speak, There was a light in the sky. It was a Rift opening up as it was falling with Dragons and all kinds of monsters.

"Not this again!" Almond and Latte sighed.

Madeleine and Espresso Ran towards the three to warn them.

"The Beacons of light has extinguished!" Madeleine said. "There were too many monsters for us to handle and we cannot withstand with just the two of us!" Espresso explained.

"Monsters are appearing by the minute. we're gonna have to-" Before Almond finished his sentence, An attack hit the group. the force of the impact threw walnut 2 meters away from the group and into the ground.

" Is Walnut Alright?" Latte asked.

"Brace yourselves! We have an enemy in our view approaching us!" Espresso Warned.

The cookie appearing out of the sky was Cream Puff cookie but in a different outfit.

"Hello everyone. Do you all like my magic?" Cream Puff said Menacingly.
"What do you think you're doing kid!" Almond Questioned.
"Conquering the World using Dark Magic obviously! Now thanks to alchemist and wizard, I've master all spells now! Anyway be a good cookie and made this easy for me!"

The group attacked but knew they couldn't hurt cream puff so it took long for them to defeat her.

2 Hours have gone by. Walnut cookie woke up to see the city in flames and screams. Cream Puff appears behind Walnut and slowly walks towards her.

"Did you have a nice sleep?" Cream Puff asked.

"What have you done?! Where's everyone!" Walnut spoke in fear.

"They're all gone. I've gotten rid of them" Cream Puff Replied.

Cream Puff Secretly casted a cursed illusion spell on walnut. Walnut nearly cried because of what the illusion showed.

"No..... NO... DAD, MOM, Madeleine, Espresso! NOOOOOOOOO!"

"They've all fought for nothing and now they've turned into crumbs." Cream Puff stated.

"W-why are you doing this? i thought we were sisters!" Walnut questioned.

"We were never sisters, i don't need you or mom or dad anymore, You're all worthless to me! I don't have anymore questions to ask so i'll be sure to teleport you to your brother.

Cream Puff Teleported Walnut to the pudding town. and landed on snow.

——————————————————————

Chestnut and Pudding were enjoying their day until they found walnut lying down in the snow.

"Walnut?! Since when did you get here?" Chestnut question.

TO BE CONTINUED.