Chapter 12: Rematch Part 1

Tw: You already know

Devil followed Gingerbrave because of reasons. Gingerbrave was running as fast as he could to get to the mansion. "Gingerbrave, She's not worth it, don't waste your time." Devil tried to stop Gingerbrave. "She's my friend and she's going into danger if we don't do something!" Gingerbrave yelled.

"We? i thought she's your friend, i only came to watch how this fight goes out!" Devil Shouted.

Gingerbrave discovered something about devil

"You're not the real Devil are you?" Gingerbrave guessed.

"Of course I am! Have you lost your mind?" Devil question.

"Where are your injuries? There's no way you could've catch up with me!" Gingerbrave pointed out.

Devil smirked. A smoke cloud covered Devil. After it disappeared, Cream Puff was standing there.

"It seems you've noticed now." Cream Puff grinned.

"What did you do to Devil?" Gingerbrave asked.

"They could be dead or alive..." Cream Puff said.

Gingerbrave gasped, slightly worried.

"Hey, I'm still right here bozos!" Devil shouted from the far back. Gingerbrave was relieved. "My wings have been a pain in the butt trying to follow you." Devil grumbled.

Cream Puff got tired of all the talking and attacked Gingerbrave using a Jelly beam. Gingerbrave three his candy cane like a boomerang and aimed it towards Cream Puff. Cream Puff threw magic jelly bombs towards Gingerbrave. He did a cartwheel to get out of the blast radius.  Devil snuck up on Cream Puff and smacked her in the face. She fell while doing the Peter Griffin pose.

Gingerbrave was confused and shocked at the same time.

"You should really learn take the easy way." Devil suggested.

"But, Wha- How- Wh- Ok." Gingerbrave decided not to question it.

Gingerbrave got back to what he was doing and kept running. Devil couldn't fly fast so he moved slowly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strawberry barged the door opened. She aimed her Lollipop towards Custard. "CUSTARD, WIZARD! THIS NEEDS TO STOP" Strawberry was very pissed, proving her bravery. "Sigh, alright i'll let you answer 3 questions before Custard kills you." Wizard sighed.  "Three questions? alright then. What did you do to custard!?" Strawberry answered. Wizard smirked a bit. "Isn't obvious? We've corrupted him. It was our intention to get that robotics kid, but this proved a better catch" Wizard looked at Custard. Strawberry had 2 questions to ask. "Why are you doing this!?" Strawberry asked. "First off, Alchemist corrupted us although we serve our master. Second of all, we were ordered to take certain cookies out and corrupt some of them. Your precious group were in both of our options. I can't say more nor can't reveal who ordered us. Anyways last question." Wizard said. Strawberry stayed silent for a second until she came up with one.

"Where is Chili Pepper."

Wizard laughed like a maniac, Custard Joined in aswell. Strawberry got very annoyed. "ANSWER THE QUESTION." She yelled, giving wizard the glare. Strawberry was never this mad before in her entire life.

Wizard and Custard stopped laughing and sighed. Wizard Teleported Chili Pepper's dead body in front of Strawberry.

Strawberry was shocked. She kneeled down to Chili Pepper, looking at the wound where she was killed.

"Cream Puff was the one who killed her." Wizard said.

Strawberry's tears dropped and splashed onto Chili Pepper's face.

"Now you're going to be the next one." Custard said.

Strawberry decided to hold back her tears and stood up looking at the two.

"I'll make sure to put an end to this." a very angry Strawberry said.

Strawberry charged towards Wizard, But Custard stood in the way. Strawberry stopped for a moment. She couldn't hurt Custard because he's a minor. "I must warn you; my scepter is quite strong and sharp than it looks." Custard warned. Strawberry was off guard when a jelly pitchfork was targeted at her. She noticed it and dodged it by a split second. Strawberry tried to go around Custard, but Custard got in the way. Custard creating an illusion around Strawberry. Strawberry looked around her surroundings and noticed the room was Blue Greenish. Strawberry looked up in the air and noticed a row of jelly pitchforks aimed at Strawberry. Strawberry swung her lollipop up deflecting the incoming jelly pitchfork.

Custard shifted behind Strawberry and used his cursed eye. Strawberry was frozen in fear. Custard summoned jelly pitchforks. The circled around strawberry. Strawberry tried to move her body to break free and it worked. She quickly jumped out of the way. She charged towards Custard and clashed their weapons against each other. "You might be the first to escape from my abilities, but can you still survive?" Custard challenged Strawberry.

A trap door opened up under Strawberry and fell in.

She took a short fall into the next room. Strawberry grabbed her lollipop sand slammed on the walls trying to get out of the illusion. " It's futile. You can't break the walls or even the floors." Custard's voice said. Strawberry Spun her Lollipop around in different areas, making a dent in the walls. The impact caused the room to vibrate intensely. Custard popped out of the walls and fell to the ground. Strawberry's lollipop slammed custard to the walls. Custard healed himself to full health. "Custard's injuries healed in one shot. No... this might be harder than i thought." Strawberry thought to herself. Custard used his eye making Strawberry become frozen in fear. Strawberry did the same thing before by breaking out of his curse. Strawberry ran towards Custard. Custard called out a bunch of jelly pitchforks and surrounded the area pointing at Strawberry. She stopped and swung her lollipop around. She deflected some of the jelly pitchforks but some of them managed to scratch her.

"Keep fighting all you want but i got an unlimited supply of these pitchforks I copied from a subject!" Custard said.  

"I'll save you custard and stop this! I can't lose another friend!" Strawberry yelled.

Custard cursed strawberry with his eye and made her become frozen in fear followed up by summoning jelly forks around her. She, again, broke out and swung her Lollipop. The jelly pitchforks launched at her, but she deflected most of them. a direct hit was made when a pitchfork pierced her left leg. Strawberry screamed in pain. 

"You absolute idiot. You let your anger get to you. I'll properly show you how to handle this situation." Custard insisted. He summoned 6 pitchforks and pointed towards strawberry's arm and back.  Custard fire them, stabbing Strawberry. She was bleeding alot.

They both teleported back into the throne room. Strawberry lying down on the flood.

"Looks like your king is always the winner." Custard said.

Gingerbrave and Devil barged the door open. "STRAWBERRY!!!" Gingerbrave yelled. 

Gingerbrave was in shock seeing Strawberry on the floor covered in blood. She was unconscious.

"You're too late. Your friend nearly died because of her pitiful frustration.  Don't worry, we'll be able to fix that." Custard suggested. 

Custard walked up to Strawberry and summoned a pitchfork above Strawberry.

"STRAWBERRY!!"

"Good night~"