Chapter 10: Fears

TW: Blood, Dismemberment, Swearing

Custard turned around and gave a menacing glare at Devil and Strawberry Crepe.

"!?!"

Strawberry Crepe and Devil were suddenly frozen in fear.

"W-w-w-w-w-wha- whats h-h-h-h-happ-p-p-pening t-t-t-t-o us" Strawberry Crepe stuttered.

"T-t-t-that e-e-e-eye..." Devil stuttered.

"Behold, the Cursed King Custard the III." Wizard appeared behind a pillar

"YOU." Strawberry Crepe Yelled.

Wizard summoned a spell making him sit on a floating chair. "I'll explain what i did all along."

"After Custard fell down, you thought he was dead. He landed on a mushroom and fainted for a bit. That was when my storm spell worked towards Crepe's head gear." Wizard explained. "But... nobody was supposed to find my weakness..." Crepe Whined. "I learned about everyone's weakness by now. My original intent was to curse you Strawberry Crepe, but due to an unexpected result, Custard proved me not to underestimate a healer. His main skill is the eye causing anyone who dares to make eye contact with each other frozen in fear."

"Shit, what did wizard do?" Devil looked at Crepe as if they had an idea.

"Let's play a little game called survive the mansion." Custard said sinisterly

The room swirled around and opened a dark hole causing Crepe and Devil to fall in. They fell and landed on the floor. Devil got up and picked up their pitchfork, and Crepe was still useless without his Crepe arms. They looked at the room and found out they were in the main lobby.

"What the hell is this!? Some kind of trick!?" Devil said.

They looked around, sees a door across the hallway. They tried running but they came to a halt as the floor started to change. The floor created a pit and suddenly filled up with lava. Moving platforms popped out of the lava.  Devil didn't want to stay in one spot and floated across the lava.

"Hey Strawberry Crepe, it'd be best if you don't stand around if you don't want to die!" Devil warned Strawberry Crepe.

Strawberry Crepe heard a moving sound and looked behind them. The wall with spikes slowly moved towards Crepe. Crepe's eye's started to widen in fear. They jumped on the platforms and safely made it across. The trapped door opened up beneath them and they fell into the next room.

After a while they fell into a room filled with Custard standing in front of them.

"TAKE THIS!" Devil threw their Pitchfork directly towards him. Custard ran through them in an insane speed that Devil and Crepe couldn't react to the speed.

"How pathetic, your king will show you what really power is." Custard gave the glare towards causing them to become frozen in fear.

"W-what is t-this p-p-power!?" Devil fidgeted

"H-he's f-faster than m-my knowledge could c-comprehend." Strawberry Crepe said in fear.

Custard summoned a shadow replica of Devil's staff and fired many at them. It cut through their dough, causing blood to spew out. They still couldn't move because of the curse.

"Devil, try being not afraid! we'll probably be able to get out of this curse!"

They both tried to stay brave, and it failed.

"You thought this was over. We still got a few games to play through." Custard stated.

Custard used his scepter to create an illusion. It brings them to a hallway. Crepe struggled to bring out their crepe arms, yet it failed.