Chapter 24: The Rose Forest

Tw: Blood

Tw: Blood

"Typical Purple Yam cookie" Dino Sour sighed. "YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT!?" Purple Yam yelled at Dino Sour. "Uh... no, let's go!"  The guild cookies marched on the long and burning path. Lava erupting through volcanoes, ashes blown through the air, and ashes covering the skies. Dragon's valley had a harsh climate for them, but they were not bothered by it.

"So uh, this seems like a long path... should we walk and talk at the same time?" Dino Sour suggested.

"Sure why not?" Mala Sauce

"We should go shopping for some new clothes. My sister makes the best outfits!" Dino Sour suggested. "Outfits eh? i wonder how spicy I can go wearing some that fits my style?" Mala Sauce wondered. "Yeah i'm sure i-"

THUD

Milk walked into a glass window. He moved back a little and put his hand on his cheek. "What's up with this glass?" Mala Sauce looked at the glass with confusion. "I don't know but i WANNA SMASH IT!" Purple Yam reeled back his mace. Milk put his hand on Purple Yam's mace to stop him. "Maybe we should check before smashing things." "FINE!" Purple Yam put down his mace. They walked around the building, finding the entrance. They found the entrance which had a glass door. "Hey, don't you guys get any bad vibes coming from inside?" Dino Sour shook a little bit. "What are you, Scared?" Mala Sauce mocked Dino Sour. "Screw you." Dino sour said.

They entered the building. As they entered, the air became more fresher and cooler. The guild cookies were surprised because of the scenery of the building. It was full of vines with roses with fireflies flying in the air. the purple eyes on the purple roses were glowing.

"What the..."

"Is this possible?!" Milk wondered. They looked around. it was all flowers and vines around.

"It seems like we're gonna have to walk through to see what's up with this place

"It seems like we're gonna have to walk through to see what's up with this place." Mala Sauce walked forward, the other followed her.

They walked until Purple Yam stepped on a vine. The vice retracted itself and more vines came out attacking them.