Chapter 13: Rematch part 2

"Blast mode!"

Gingerbrave sped up and ran into custard using his emergency blast mode jelly.

Custard recovered and fixed his crown on him. He tried to heal but

Gingerbrave pulled out a melon dynamite treasure and used it on custard. The tnt exploded below custard. He was thrown to the wall coughing blood. 

"Devil, you said it's impossible to even leave him wounded right?" Gingerbrave asked.

"Yeah he was healing by waving his scepter around." Devil confirmed.

"That scepter is the main source of custard's strange powers." Gingerbrave pointed out.

"HOW'D YOU FIND OUT!?" Wizard yelled, being surprised.

"From what Devil told me, Custard's main ability is his eye. if we didn't look at it, we wouldn't be affected but Strawberry, Strawberry Crepe, and Devil didn't have reaction time to avoid it.

A pitchfork was thrown towards Gingerbrave. Gingerbrave moved slightly but got cut on his left hip. Custard got up with injuries on him.

"You.... YOU!!!! HOW DARE YOU HURT YOUR KING. I'LL MAKE SURE YOU'LL NEVER LIVE AGAIN!"  Custard growled.

Custard shapeshifted his hands into a dragon claw. 

"I'LL START WITH THAT RED COOKIE RIGHT THERE!" 

Custard shifted towards Devil. Gingerbrave couldn't stop him because of his fast speed. Custard was closing in on Devil, ready to kill them. 

WHACK

Strawberry whacked custard in the air forcing the corruption out of him, reverting him back to normal. The scepter shattered. 

"Don't let your anger get the better of you." Strawberry said.

Custard was unconsious. as Devil sighed with relief, Strawberry was shaking, struggling to keep her balance.

"I-i-im s-s-sorry gingerbrave" Strawberry stuttered.

"Rest easy, I'll handle thi- OH COME ON HE'S GONE ALREADY."

"Should've kept your eye on him." 

"Stop."

"no."

"ok"

2 days have passed by, and everyone started to leave Aloe's lab. they walked down the path and went back to the ruined kingdom.

"What happened?" Custard asked.

Everyone was worried that their face started to shade over.

"Eh............." Gingerbrave looked at Strawberry Crepe.

"UH why don't you explain it to them strawberry?" Crepe looked at strawberry with a happily worried expression.

"Ah! uh Devil you're the best at explaining things!" Strawberry said to Devil.

"Your king is starting to get concerned." Custard gave the annoyed expression.

"Let's not talk about it!" Devil repliedd.

"Talk about no respect" Custard grumbled.

2 hours later.

They finally reached the end of the forest and found a familiar kingdom in front of them.

"The cookie kingdom is back to normal!?"

Everyone was confused. 

"Wh- how? That's not possible? ERROR!" Crepe's wafflebot side of them crashed

Gingerbrave could not even think on how the kingdom was back to normal.

to be continued.

note: Got too lazeeeee to make this longer.