Chapter 7: The Frozen Tower

Espresso and Latte were researching the cause of the incident. Latte read a pile of books while Espresso did some calculations using a sample of wizard's hair. This took them a while until one of them found the source. "The results were expected." Espresso claimed. he grabbed his result papers and called Latte. Latte followed Espresso outside the library and walked into the Council room. Everyone was suddenly there because Pure Vanilla asked them to come here.

"Everyone! We have the reason of the incident relating to our enemies." Espresso explained to the others.

"It had something to do with Dark magic, but this isn't Dark Enchantress's Magic nor the cookies of darkness." Espresso gone on into full detail of his results.

"Do you have any clue on who's magic that was?" Mala Sauce asked.

"I do not have an answer to that but for now we can rule out the possibility that this is not the work of Dark Enchantress cookie." Espresso assumed.

"I'd suggest we find someone who can help us" Milk suggested.

Almond had an idea of where to go

"We should head towards the tower of frozen waves and ask Sea Fairy cookie if she knows anything."

"I guess we'll all be heading there." Gingerbrave said.

"Another adventure, aw yeah!" Dino Sour cheered

Dino Sour rushed out of the room to somewhere.

"I'm afraid I cannot leave the kingdom at my own will. I cannot leave the other cookies behind." Pure Vanilla frowned

"More likely is the reason why you're old" Strawberry Crepe bluntly said

"OOOOOO... BURNED" Devil yelled.

Strawberry Crepe grabbed Custard and Devil and jumped through the glass breaking it.

"..." Pure Vanilla stood there

Two hours

The group arrived at the seaside town, but Strawberry Crepe, Custard, and Devil were not with them. They walked through the streets where it was filled with cookies walking around and buying stuff. They reached the docks which was filled with ships and boats. "So which boat are we taking" Strawberry asked. Almond pointed at the large yacht at the end. "WHY THE HELL IS IT SO FAR AWAY" Purple Yam yelled. "Probably the place he put it or something." Dino Sour guessed" Everyone got on the boat and took off heading towards the tower of frozen waves.

Later, on the trip to the Tower, Dino Sour noticed someone missing and asked Gingerbrave. " Hey uh Gingerbrave." Dino Sour called "what is it?" Gingerbrave replied. "Where's that red-haired girl, wasn't she with us a few days ago? "Chili Pepper is missing!" Gingerbrave noticed. "We'll look for her once we come back and why is vampire sleeping on your head" Gingerbrave asked. Dino Sour looked on his hair and noticed vampire in his bat mode sleeping on Dino Sour's head, but he shrugged it off and walked away.

---------------------------------------------------------

The kids were walking along the wooden path looking around. "This place is calming right now." Chestnut said. Pudding looked at the sea and admired the scenery. Walnut didn't bother looking at the scenery, but she glanced at a distant boat making its way towards the tower of frozen waves. "Hey guys, do you think that might be where we need to go?" Walnut asked. "I think so" Pudding was slightly sure of herself. Chestnut felt something was bad going to happen. "Wait uh... this sounds like a bad idea." Chestnut said looking slightly scared. "Nothing's going to happen to us! right Walnut?" Pudding assured herself." Walnut nodded her head.

After a while the kids found a rowboat by the sand. They got on and made chestnut rowed the boat towards the tower.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------