Chapter 4: Confrontation

Strawberry Crepe wakes up from their cyro-baking pod to enter the door which has a sign that says "Do not enter." In the middle of the closed room was a closet, to the right was a bunch of robots that looked like certain cookies. Crepe walked to one of the robots and took The counterparts of Custard cookie and took them for programing. Crepe Pressed certain letters and numbers while programing the disabled robot. "Hehehehe. Once i've finished with this custard cookie robot, i'll finally get more information on him so i can make my move." Strawberry Crepe thought to themselves.
————————————————————————
Custard exits his room and goes downstairs and get's his breakfast on the table. Custard was alone in the room while everyone else was in the council room.

Custard finished his breakfast and walked to where everyone was. Everything seemed normal and joined in on what they're planning.

30 minutes later, Gingerbrave, Strawberry, Milk, Purple Yam, Madeleine, And Almond left the kingdom in search of Dark Enchantress. Latte And Espresso visited the library to find the cause, Dino-Sour, Mala Sauce, Princess, Knight, and Custard don't know where they're going but goes anywhere to find help.
—————————————————————————
Gingerbrave and his group arrived to the Crimson Lands. It wasn't a great place to stand around due to the high concentration of cake monsters. "Stay on your guard! We're walking in Dark Enchantress's territory." Madeleine Warned. "Someone's Coming!" Strawberry gasped. Everyone hid behind a rock.

An army of cake hounds walked past by with detecting anyone. "there might be a chance that the castle over there is place we might need to go" Milk Pointed at. "Then what are we standing here for!" Purple Yam Yelled.

The group slid down the hills and remained quiet and undetected.

After many silent takedowns and passing through undetected, The group climbed through the window and dropped into Poison Mushroom's Bedroom.

"Shhh, There's someone here! We should be quiet" Gingerbrave whispered.

Poison Mushroom was there sleeping on a mushroom. Everyone tried to sneak quietly to the door and successfully made it.

They reached DE Study room where she was reading a book next to a campfire

"There she is. Get ready everyone." Milk told everyone as they prepared their weapons.

Purple Yam bursted through the door and swung Dark Enchantress's Staff into the wall. Strawberryaa as mom theblocked the door.

Almond Slammed his hands onto the desk besides where Dark Enchantress sits.

"What's the meaning of this?!" DE yelled as she was confused to why is everyone here. "You know why. Talk." Almond said "I have nothing to talk about" DE Replied "You're the cause of three cookies: Wizard Cookie, Cream Puff Cookie, and Alchemist cookie's destructive behaviors and all suspicions leads to you." Almond stated.

"Hmph, I know nothing about them." DE claimed
"Don't think we're not dumb. Now answer the question. Did you have something to do with this or not." Almond Questioned Dark Enchantress. "No, I don't even have time to deal with you cookies. now leave me alone! if you want answers then ask Licorice. He told me he would be at someone's concert." Dark Enchantress told the group. "Fine looks like you're clear for now." Almond Sighed.

"If it's not Dark Enchantress Cookie, then could it possibly be Licorice's doing?" Strawberry Questioned. "If this is not Licorice then there might be a possibility that we're facing a new threat." Almond Theorized.

Timeskip

The group walked up on the road heading straight back to the Vanilla Kingdom. Two cookies were seen in the distance. One was a demon and one was an angel on top of the other. Strawberry and Milk ran towards the two, they were shocked to find angel cookie injured with their wings being almost torn apart.

"Devil, What did you do this time." Gingerbrave sighed.

"I didn't do anything, your stupid friends did this." Devil grunted as they slowly put angel on the ground. Milk and Almond examined Angel closely and looks at cuts and jam all over them. Milk used his mace to slightly heal angel's injuries but it wasn't enough. "My healing isn't enough, Pure Vanilla might be able to help!" Milk replied as he lifted angel into his arms. "Since when were you able to heal?!" Purple Yam yelled at Milk. "someone with plant hair taught me but i'm still learning." Milk said.

"Anyways we mustn't linger around here as time is against us!" Madeleine said.

The group with devil and angel sprinted back to the kingdom to get angel cookie fixed up.

To be continued