Chapter 17: Encounter

Wind Archer fired an arrow towards Wizard. Wizard moved to the side and casted a lightning strike towards Wind Archer. Sonic rushed towards Wizard and circled around him creating a whirlwind. Wizard started to spin around in the air.

"I've also planned in case of situations like this!" Wizard Aimed his staff on the ground and casted a magical blast on the ground. Sonic was pushed back by the force while Wind Archer fired multiple arrows in the air. Wizard created a shield to deflect the arrows.

Sonic landed an axe kick on Wizard's head. It was a direct blow. Wizard grabbed Sonic's leg using magic and threw him towards Wind Archer.

Wind Archer catches Sonic and let go of him.

Wizard summoned 10 magical lightning circles heading towards them. Sonic and Wind Archer avoided them, but it followed the two. Sonic tried to lead 5 of them towards Wizard. It disappeared as it got closer to Wizard. Sonic did his famous Spin Dash attack. Wizard was hit multiple times by Sonic attack. Wizard struggled to stand up.

"That Hedgehog is more of a threat than me..." Wizard mumbled.

"It's best if ya wanna give up! you'll save yourself from embarrassment!" Sonic said.

"I'll have to retreat for now.... WIND ARCHER COOKIE, I'LL BE BACK FOR YOU AND MILLENIAL TREE!" Wizard swore.

Wizard pulled up a smoke screen and disappeared.

"Who was that guy?" Tails asked Wind Archer.

"I do not know." Wind Acher replied.

"It's best if we kept our guard up" Tails suggested.

"Are you going to be okay Wind archer?" Vixey wondered

"I'll be okay." Wind Archer said

3 hours later.

They all sat right by the path that exits the City.

"Thanks for everything guys!"

"Please come back anytime!"

"We should play more!"

"We will soon! goodbye!"

Sonic and Tails waved their hands saying goodbye to Wind Archer and the Cookiemals. They left in the direction of the cookie kingdom despite the forest being dark at night.

As they were running, they had a conversation.

"Hey, that fight earlier... Do you think this might be a different cause?" Tails asked.

"I'd place my bets that this has nothing to do with Eggman's big play." Sonic predicted.

Tails pulled out his device and found the location to cookie kingdom. "We're just 5 minutes away from the kingdom" Tails told Sonic.

"Alright i guess we ca-" Sonic bumped into another cookie.

"Ow... What did I hit?"

"Urgh..."

" Wildberry, Are you okay?" Raspberry checked on him.

"I'm ok..." Wildberry shrugged the landing off.

"Sonic, you're not hurt, are you?" Tails looked over

"Don't worry buddy, it's just a small scratch." Sonic walked it off.

"Alright answer! Who are you!?" Raspberry pulled out her sword aiming at Sonic.

Sonic slowly backed up and tried to clear up the misunderstanding. "Woah woah woah, it was an accident! we didn't see you there!"