Chapter 6: The Storm

TW: Blood, and Death

"She what!?" Chestnut yelled. "everyone's dead now! I-I-I don't know what to do!" Walnut was scared. "Don't be sad, I'm sure something might happen if we do something." Pudding cheered walnut up. Walnut thought to herself, "this isn't like cream puff. but why?" She snapped back to reality as Chestnut called her. "Are you alright? you've spaced out for a moment" "I'm fine." Walnut tried to hide her sadness. "There's a forest that leads towards a seaside town, maybe we can get help there!" Pudding pointed at the direction. " But the bad news is that it's blocked off because of a scary sighting." Chestnut said. Walnut looked at both her left side and right side and noticed how nobody was there.

"Hey nobody is outside..." Walnut said

"Oh, it's getting late, we should head back to go get some sleep" Pudding suggested.

Pudding cookie said bye to everyone and leave to head back towards her house while Walnut followed Chestnut into his home.

5 minutes later.

The two cookies arrived at Chesnut's house. Chestnut put his hat on a hat rack hanging by the side of the door. Walnut closes the door behind her and put her hat on the hat rack. " I have a spare bedroom for you to stay over for tonight" Walnut walked through the door and looks around. "Why is this room bigger inside? while the house looks small?" Walnut asked Chestnut. Chestnut replied. "Yes." "I do not think thats-" "Anyways need a snack?" Chestnut asked. "I'm good i need some rest..." Walnut closed the door while chestnut walked away.

After a while, Walnut turns off the light and falls asleep. A wand sticks out the from the window casting a spell. The spell flew towards walnut and faded after it reached her. Her dreams started to turn into nightmares.

Walnut wakes up and gets up from her bed. It was dark and gloomy that she needed a light source. She looked around and finds a lantern on the floor and turns it on. Walnut exits her room and finds the living room covered in Blood "W-whats going on?! Why is everything messed up?" Walnut was shocked in fear. She ran up the stairs towards Chestnuts room. She slightly opens the door and finds chestnut's room in a messy state. the distortion of the nightmare causes static sounds to appear. "Why did you do this walnut?" The noise got louder, "Show yourself, whoever you are! I'm not afraid to use this lemon!" The closet doors started to move making a creaking sound. Walnut walks up slowly to the closet. As she walks up to the closet. She dropped her lantern to the floor along with the lemon she picked up. It was Chestnut's body hung on the wall with a knife stabbed in his chest and one of his eyes was missing.

A whisper reached Walnut's ear. "You did this..."
"I- I didn't do this!" Walnut noticed something on her hand. it was a knife with blood on it.

"N-no I didn't pick this up..... This has to be a nightmare! MAKE IT STOP"

Walnut ran out of the house and noticed fire around the town. She was in shock, she fell on her knees because of the parfaedia town being burned down and recreating the events of the incident that the first illusion. "I KNOW THIS IS YOUR DOING CREAM PUFF" Walnut tries to run into the town, but she tripped and fell down. Latte appeared in front of her injured badly, with blood all over her.

"Walnut, You're a monster." Latte struggled to get up and fell flat on the ground. Walnut tried to slap herself, but nothing was working. She kept running away for her nightmares. She suddenly stopped at the center of the town as she saw cream puff in her normal wizard outfit.

Cream Puff slowly turned around and stares at walnut with a smile, Walnut dashes towards Cream Puff. Suddenly, a trapdoor opened up below walnut and falls in the trap door into the void.

Walnut woke up and noticed it was daytime quickly. "Was that a nightmare? does that mean she's near?"

3 Hours later