Chapter 21: Triple Trouble

"Pomegranate, Licorice, Poison Mushroom! I need you three to come here!"

"What is it master." Pomegranate asked.

"There are two certain cookie I've discovered with a certain power."

Dark Enchantress lit up the table showing the image of the cookie.

"I've heard their names were Sonic Cookie and Tails cookie. They have 7 colored rocks called the Chaos Emeralds."

"Why do you need them?" Licorice asked. Pomegranate got offended by his question.

"You dare question our master's orders?"

"Now now, Pomegranate cookie, I'll tell you the reason. If I get my hands on them then i could extract the power from it making it quite simple to get the blasted soul jams."

"Ehehehehe do they want a shroomie?" Poison Mushroom showed a mushroom.

"Put them away! They're not gonna fall for some stupid trick like that!"

Pomegranate facepalms herself. "Anyways, we must leave now."

"Wait. While you're at it, perhaps we shall spread the darkness while you're at it?" Dark Enchantress stood up. oh, and Bring Red Velvet Cookie. i feel like Poison Mushroom might not last that long against a fight."

Pomegranate and Licorice Bowed down in agreement.

They left. Affogato walked out of the pillar with a smug face. "I can tell you need my assistance."

"Indeed." Dark Enchantress tossed a photo. It floated into Affogato's hand. He looked at the picture which was a picture of Strawberry Crepe. 

"Who is this cookie?" Affogato pondered.

"That cookie betrayed the darkness by assisting Pure Vanilla Cookie. I WANT THAT COOKIE!" Dark Enchantress slammed her fist on the throne.

"Yes Ma'am"

------------------------------------------------

Sonic was carrying Chestnut and Tails was flying in the air with Pudding holding on to him. Knight and Princess rode the horse on blast mode. 

"I'm surprised that a hedgehog and a fox can run this fast!" Knight looked surprised. 

"They must be on infinite blast mode!" Princess imagined.

"That's what you think but it's actually our abilities!" Tails said.

"I wonder if my tricycle can outrun him."  Chestnut wondered. 

Sonic laughed a little bit. "Hey, we can try later once everything is over."

Chestnut was starstruck by Sonic's agreement. Tails and Sonic smiled.

"Say. Sonic and Tails, where are you from?" Princess asked. "We're from a different world called mobius. it's more like this world but greener." Tails described.

"Gingerbrave, Chili Pepper, and Custard Cookie stumbled in our world They helped us stop Dr Eggman and totally embarrassed him." 

Sonic couldn't hold in his laughter. 

"How cute."

"Hm? You said something Pudding?" Chestnut looked at Pudding.

"It's nothing!"

Princess looked at the distance. "I think we're getting close."

"Then let's speed up then!"

Sonic, Tails, and Knight increased their speed, getting closer to the city of the millennial tree.