Chapter 8: The Dreadful Throne

TW: Cut, Bleeding, Violence

"It's over exhaustion she's experienced." Espresso told Almond. "I'll take them back to the boat to rest up. It's too dangerous to leave them here. Cmon Pudding, we should go back" Almond called Pudding. She followed Almond back towards the boat.

"Now then as for the rest of us, we should make haste" Espresso talked to himself as he walked back inside the tower.

He regrouped with the others; the others returned back from the bottom floor.
"What happened to Almond and Latte?" Strawberry asked. "I'll elaborate on the situation. Almond and Latte encountered Cream Puff Cookie and attack them. She threatened to reduce the kids to dust. But Latte... It's best if we leave that explanation for another time." Espresso sighed.

"I hope they're ok." Strawberry was worried.

They all reached the Throne room after solving too many puzzles. They were exhausted from all the climbing, but Mala Sauce and Madeline weren't bothered by it and Vampire was still sitting there being Vampire.

Someone in Teal and with a Trident sat on the throne and next to it was someone in an Indigo hood with purple hair.

Everyone knew who they were and was surprised. Alchemist was standing next to Sea Fairy.

 Alchemist was standing next to Sea Fairy

"This ends here Alchemist Cookie." Gingerbrave said.

"This has gone too far now." Knight said.

"Alright then, try to stop us if you dare" Alchemist warned.

Purple Yam, Mala Sauce, and Knight charged towards Alchemist. But Wave Drop used its ability and splashed a powerful force of water towards them. They were launched into the air and fell back down. Milk used his shield as protection while Gingerbrave and Strawberry ran towards Sea Fairy, but Sea Fairy used her skills.

"Witness the Might of the Sea!"

Milk, Gingerbrave, and Strawberry were thrown into the wall.

"Everyone i need time to analyze our enemy's weakness. Cover me." Espresso told everyone.

"Got it!" Gingerbrave said.

Sea Fairy got up and blasted towards Madeline and clashed her trident with his sword. Madeleine struggled to push his sword forward. Mala Sauce threw her Morning Star Anise towards Sea fairy, but Sea fairy jumped into the air and faced her trident towards the floor. She struck the floor causing the room to shake. Everyone except Espresso was damaged by the shaking. 

Purple Yam got up and spun around using his mace towards Alchemist. Alchemist used a slow-motion potion and threw it at Purple Yam making him move slowly. Dino Sour jumped onto his Jellysaur and uses its claws to attack Alchemist.

Princess and Knight took care of Wave Drop. Knight tried to slash Wave Drop using his sword, but Wave drop was too quick.

"Sea Fairy! Take the swiftness potion!"