Chapter 2: Adventuring

The Mountain's Blizzard were harsh. The three could barely walk through the snow.

"It's too strong! We need to find shelter now!" Strawberry said

"There's a cave!" Chili Pepper said.

After they took shelter in the cave they lit up a campfire using sticks and Chili pepper's lighter to light up the camp fire.

"Wait where'd you get that lighter from?"Gingerbrave asked.

"it was needed incase if we're out camping or stuff." Chili Pepper replied.
——————————————————————————
Meanwhile at the Vanilla Kingdom Custard was helping Pure Vanilla cookie with all of the party preparations with the help of Strawberry Crepe and Black Raisin.

"Can we get this done more quicker?" Strawberry Crepe asked

"Would you stop complaining for one second?" Custard Questioned.

Pure Vanilla came in concerning about one of the invitations he sent. "sorry to bother you but i have yet not seen Gingerbrave nor any of his friends arrive to help us out." "Strange my servants should arrived any moment. Custard said worried. Strawberry Crepe Sent out the Waffle Goliath robot to search for them. "It's being taken care of now." Black Raisin Said.

A few hours later, Strawberry crepe was watching a live video of the waffle Goliath, They were devastated because of the destruction of the cookie kingdom. They told everyone about the ruined kingdom.

A few hours later.

Custard grabbed his scepter and told everyone he was returning back to the kingdom to find out why it was destroyed. "Are you sure it's a good idea?" Pure Vanilla asked. "Don't worry, your king is always capable of handling myself." Custard replied. Strawberry Crepe broke the window to get in. "DAMMIT CREPE! THIS IS THE FIFTH TIME THIS WEEK YOU'VE BROKEN A WINDOW" Black Raisin Yelled.

"I'm going with you!" Crepe Said.
"But-"
"You're a healer, you're weak."
"I never knew that you've cared about your king!" Custard happily said.
"Shut up i still hate you." Strawberry Hurtfully said.

The two left the Vanilla Kingdom and traveled far again back home.

They weren't alone.

Three days later.

Custard and Strawberry Crepe got lost in the forest now and it was getting dark. "We're lost thanks to you." Custard Argued. "Me? You're the one who led us in the first place!" Strawberry Crepe Countered.
"Maybe if you've took my path then we wouldn't be in this mess" Custard Countered again. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE A MAP IN THE FIRST PLACE?!" Strawberry Crepe Yelled.

"..."

"Ugh now's not the time to argue now." Crepe Realized. Strawberry Crepe used their Robot arms to punch the tree and broke the wood into pieces and then light it up the old way. Both cookies sat on the camp fire before sleeping.

The Next Day.

Strawberry Crepe Woke up but felt some cuts on their hand. It was Custard's Soulstone Shattered into pieces. Next to Custard was Alchemist Lying on the floor. "It seems like you've awaken to your slumber." Alchemist said. "W-who are you and what have you done to Custard?!" Strawberry Crepe reluctantly said. "I'm afraid i can't tell you but can day that you both have something i'm looking for." Alchemist Replied back. "You've hurt my c- Uh friend!" Strawberry Crepe was angry at Alchemist.

Alchemist took Custard's Scepter and took off. Crepe couldn't run away since custard is not okay. They took a look at Custard and saw his crown and hair melting and his body filled with cracks and eyes and mouth dripping black ooze.