8. 7 years later

*7 years later*

*7 years later*

I groan irritated with my alarm going off. Ugh I hate mornings!! I get up and go to freshen up. It's Monday and like every Monday I realize that no amount of rest can prepare me for Mondays. Today is a really important day though.

I'm currently in my final year of bachelor's in political science. And few months ago we were notified that this year there will be a project for us final year students. Every college final year batchwill be paired up with another college's final year batch regardless of whether they study the same course or not. They will be given training in new courses and assigned projects...basically it's like a study camp for 3 months. The first two months will be in either of the two campuses and the last month will be in an undisclosed location.

The mystery part here is none of my batch mates know which college we're tied up with. They haven't given us any clue. And today we're all moving to their campus coz apparantly their campus is more accommodating 🙄..as if!!

I get ready..pack my belongings and leave for college. As i enter the campus I see most of my classmates waiting eagerly for the bus. Let me tell you not all final year students are selected for this program based on their abilities and grades. A total of 100 students out of 250 has been selected.

"Ah Sakshi...finally you're here!" There goes my friend lasya already sulking.

"Hey lasya...I see you're all dolled up for the first day"...I tease her

"Obviously...I hope there are hot boys in the new campus. I'm bored of our stupid batch mates" she waves her hand dismissively

I laugh along with her and get inside the bus. You see it's not that boys in my batch are boring. It's just that they're just BOYS..they are so immature and not at all serious. I know this is not the age to be serious but I prefer boys who know what they want in their lives rather than boys who thinks being young is an excuse to anything and everything.

The bus starts moving and I notice that we are moving out of town. Damn I though we'll be moving to some nearby college. As I was immersed in my discussion or rather argument with Sakshi about the current economic crisis and political ignorance...I noticed that we're in a clear deserted area with full of greenery. It was so peaceful here. The cpus was so damn huge. Fuck don't tell me we're paired up with some IIT😶

With whom do you think sakshi's college is paired up with...

*guys please vote and leave a comment if you like the story💙*