2. Who are you?

And let me tell you he was so damn cute in that combed oily hair wearing glasses

And let me tell you he was so damn cute in that combed oily hair wearing glasses. I noticed that he was wearing a pure black watch and holding a handkey in his right hand. As soon as I realized I'm ogling him I turned away and moved to sit at my place. That's when I was called by my teacher and was told that the senior was here to fetch me. Apparantly some other teacher wanted to see me. So I walk out of my class with the cute senior who was not even trying to make an eye contact with me. I mentally roll my eyes at his arrogance.

Now please don't mistake his not making eye contact as shyness. I have known these boys in my school long enough to know how they act when they're shy. The seniors deliberately don't make eye contact with juniors to show their superior and authority. They make sure every junior knows his/her place and also that seniors own the place until they leave school. Agh! Told you immature boys.

He walks me to the music teacher's table and asks me to wait there for 5 min and disappears. I wait there and my music teacher arrives. "Sakshi, we've been invited to a music competition along with other things. It's urgent and I don't have time to conduct auditions so I want you to go and represent our school in the music category".

To say that I was terrified would be an understatement. I don't know what she's talking about but I stay calm and ask "Ok, but when is the competition ma'am?". "It's today and the senior who brought you here is participating in a debate along with his mate. You need to leave in 10 min with them to reach the venue and register".

"Excuse me? Like now? What am I supposed to-to sing?" I stammer along. She sighs saying " It's a folk category. Don't worry. You know enough folk songs. Just sing one which you have memorised. I really don't have time to train somebody new. That is why I have chosen you. The competition invite arrived today that's why it's urgent. And we can't not send anybody from our school it'll be bad for our image".

She's looking at me with hopeful eyes concealing it with the authority saying I can't say no. So I agree and borrow a folk song book from her and leave to stand at the exit where my seniors are supposed to pick me.

They arrive 2 min after and one of them asks "Do you have a bicycle?". I nervously say "No. I walk to school" They look at each other with a mocking expression and sigh disappointedly and all I want to do is punch them in the face. But instead I give them a warm smile(coz another lesson you should always keep in mind is to never piss your seniors off! I repeat never!) One of them agrees to give me a ride and we leave for the venue.

Read further to know what happened at the competition..

*guys please vote and leave a comment if you like the story💙*