18. Canteen

So the class ended after 90 minutes

So the class ended after 90 minutes. The guy karan was good at presenting. He assisted the professor in teaching us the topics. The class was different...nothing I'm used to in the past. We learnt about basic medical terminologies and steps that should be taken immediately during an emergency. I swear all of them were bored with the topic. Why wouldn't they be? They pretty much know all the stuff we have been taught in the past one hour. Now it's time for the second class which is from our department so I don't know how these people are gonna take it ...I'm hoping they don't know anything about political science... not to sound cynical but I don't want them to be best at everything ...I mean we need something to be best at too right?

Our professor walks in after 2 minutes with a big fat book which I recognise as contemporary politics which I'm sure these people don't know anything about.... thankfully they are not the only ones who will keep looking at us like we are some dumb fucks. I take a look at my surroundings and notice that they are as clueless as we were in the first class ...ah feels so good!

The class proceeds for about another 90 minutes and before we know it it's already lunch break and we are notified that there's only one class after lunch break ..so we all make our way to the canteen. While we're moving I have this bad feeling in my heart but there's something bad that's gonna happen in the canteen ...because from the time we  arrived they have not let us eat in public. They have confined us to our rooms so they must be planning something big for us in the canteen canteen right?

The canteen looks like some fancy 5 star restaurant. Are you kidding me? why am I even surprised? This whole campus looks like some Grand Hotel. Ok nothing seems out of the ordinary except that we are confined to one side of the canteen while they occupy the remaining luxurious space. I don't mind it though. It's their space so they can do whatever the hell they want. I start eating my lunch... it's delicious to be honest. As I finish my lunch I look around to see that most have finished their lunch too and ..........the door to the canteen in closed.

A bunch of students walked to the front of the canteen and take the seats. They are almost 12 them and half of them seem scary with their tattoos, rings, piercings and the girls looks so damn hot now I know what lasya was talking about. They all give us a look over. They all look like they are so going to bully us any second now...like they belong to some famous gang or something.

Everybody is silent as if they know something dangerous is going to happen..something we are not at all prepared for. The girl in the middle starts talking "ok guys your lunch is done.. now let's start with the actual lunch. So this is our college tradition. Everyday we will pick few students from your side and you will walk up here and answer all of our questions and also do everything we want you to do. Without any questions asked. If you refuse, you will miss the afternoon classes. We will make sure you won't make it to the classes. The more classes you miss more you lose your attendance..which in turn will worsen your grades ultimately leading to getting kicked our without certification"

The guy beside her smirks. He has that wicked smile which burns your skin and makes you plead.. He looks at our side and says "This is going to be fun.. let's begin shall we?"

What the hell man!! Are these people sadists? Do they get off from causing frustration/pain/mental stress to others? I turn my head to my right and at the right corner I see a table with five guys seated. I immediately know who's table I am looking at. It's him. The table is surrounded by his four friends they look so stiff and serious. There's no emotion on any of their faces. I take a moment to check out all of them. They are crazy handsome...like straight out of magazine handsome. They are so  good looking ,beautiful, amazing..I have no words to describe them. They are in perfect shape, dressed well...sitting there looking like some Greek Gods straight out of heaven.

O God I'm daydreaming again. This situation is so tense and here I am drooling at a bunch of guys who are  totally out of my League. And not to  forget one of them was a total asshole who made fun of me seven years ago. I don't know how big of an asshole he has become now.

I come out of my daydreaming and try to concentrate on the matters in front of me. But I feel that somebody is staring at me.. I don't know who. So out of curiosity I turn to my right and lock my eyes with him. That fuckin asshole is staring at ME? Oh  my freaking god.. Is this a dream? Shit! Did he catch me checking him out? God I'm so dead!

*Big chapter🤗 How are you all doing? Don't forget to vote guys 🥰*