14. It's him

I think it's been 2 minutes since our professors proclamation that we can't do anything but accept being here

I think it's been 2 minutes since our professors proclamation that we can't do anything but accept being here. Everybody's dazed..I can feel their annoyed aura from their bodies. Out professor is seated already and one of their professors walks up. He is surprisingly fit for a professor and has that strict, commanding aura. Maybe he's in his 40s. I can see a few grey strands in his hair. He gives the crowd a glance and starts talking

"So now that's settled I want all of you to get settled in your dorms. We'll start will classes officially from tomorrow. You will receive schedules, notifications about events in your dorms. I want everyone to abide by the rules you are given. Anyone who wants to walk away from the program can stay here...others can follow Leslie. She'll show you to your dorms"

A petite girl with curly hair stands up smiling. She's standing near the door. Slowly everybody gets up from their seat and starts moving. I'm almost near the door when I lock eyes with someone. He's standing from his seat waiting for others to move. He has his hands in his pockets. Wearing formals..a slim fit cream button up with black pants. His hair is so bushy silky and black. He's talking to his friend. His face is shaved...clean. Not even a hint of stubble. He looks so calm..like there's nothing in this world that can disrupt his peace. He's so..........beautiful. Damn he's a treat for sore eyes.

He's still not looking in my direction. I come back to my senses and turn away from him. What the hell was that Sakshi? You hate these people and college..stop eyeing him for fuck sake! But he's so damn beautiful. I decide to take one more glance at him..that's when he looks in my direction and looks directly at me. His eyes...They're brown and so alluring. He takes me in and for just a moment maybe I see an emotion on his face. What was that? Ridicule? I can't seem to look away. I suppose he can't as well. Long forgotten his still conversing friend. He's looking at me. ME? Omg why? I look him over once again. There's a pitch black watch on his hand which looks very expensive. His sleeves are folded and his right hand is empty. His body is fit. To say that he's attractive could be an understatement. My gaze falls upon his lips. They're slightly pinkish orange? Is that even a color? Nevertheless they're so plumpy. I make eye contact with him again and his gaze flickers to my lips just before looking into my eyes again. He suddenly turns back to his friend. I don't know what to think of this.  Should I ne embarrassed? I have no idea. I turn away from him as well and start moving to the door. When I'm about to get out I glance at him once again and he's already looking at me. He's smiling at something his friend's saying while gazing upon me. His gaze is sending shivers up my spine. I hurriedly get out of the door and move behind Leslie with our group. She walks up to a distant building. I take my bottle out of my handbag and take a sip while walking. That's when it dawns on me ....sharp brows, edgy jawline, black watch and those brown eyes....and that smile. Shit it's him...it's him. I never really forgot his eyes. That's why he felt so familiar....Holy fuck. It's him.

He's here guys🤭 r u excited? Their story is about to start!!❤