19. Cold sweat

*The guy in picture-Atharv*

I immediately turn away from looking in his direction

I immediately turn away from looking in his direction. My cheeks feel so hot. God am I blushing? Hopefully my brown skin covers up my blush. The guys in front of me who is starting their routine to bully us are looking at us like we are some pawns in the game of chess! like they can play us however they want!!

The guy who's fairly attractive with his face covered with beard and moustache and his thick messy hair starts talking..
"You! Red shirt and shit colored shoes..walk up here"

Shit! they are calling Ashok. This guy has always been sweet and nice. He is the perfect good boy you find in college.. not too nerdy, not too outgoing. Absolutely perfect for a boyfriend you can have in college. He is respectful, kind, not too demanding, not that possessive..so basically a healthy relationship kind of guy and I remember he had asked me out in my first year of college. And I had said no. I don't know why but I felt he isn't the right person for me. I wanted something else...I wanted someone different. Sure I don't know what I want! but he was definitely not my type.

Ashok stands up from his place and I can see that he is tensed. The place is so silent that you can literally hear his fastened breathing. What are these people even trying to do?Do they think we are some stupid High School juniors who they can Bully anytime they want? God I hope they don't make this worse. And I also hope I don't lose my temper and do something which I'll regret later.

He walks up to the place they're sitting and the guy who called him says-

"Alright cute boy...you will be our first scapegoat then. Now with that cute smile on your face you will face everyone and tell them how was your first in detail"

"And by detail..I mean it. You need to explain what happened at every stage. How you did it, how long did you last and how did it feel! And if someone asks you a question while you're explaining you will answer them too. Got it? Now start!"

There's a snicker around the hall. All of them are laughing at his suggestion. I see that ashok has visibly paled. What are these people even trying to do? It's absolutely embarrassing and weird to discuss such intimate details...that too in front of strangers? God what game are these fuckers playing?

Ashok is dumfolded to be exact. Not a word from him. He's annoyed, scared and also angry? Nobody from our side is talking. I guess all of us are equally shocked. That's when the girl with nose piercing talks-

"Don't tell me you have never done it. Are you a virgin?" She's laughing so hard that makes me want to puke. Most of them are laughing at her supposed joke too. What's even funny? What's wrong with being a virgin anyway?

Another gut from their team says-"Oh maybe he didn't understand your words Atharv. Dude explaining your first time means 'tell us about ur first fuck experience' Comeon we're all waiting and we don't have all day"...he finished with a smirk while all of them immerse themselves in the fits of laughter once again.

I gulp down the lump in my throat. No I can't lose my calm. It's okay. I can't get kicked out of here. Too much is at stake if I choose to do that. I look at his table again and see that none of them are smiling or laughing. Their faces are emotionless. Like all that is happening around isn't bothering them at all.

I quickly turn away. Why did I even bother to look at his table? Maybe my mind wants reassurance that he isn't like them? But why? I don't even know the guy for fuck sake.

*sorry for the late update. Study calls🥲 I'll try to be consistent as much as possible. Love you ❤*