𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

Felix had just gotten home from work at the cafe when he decided to take a hot shower and get ready to take a comfortable nap. After several attempts at being healthy and sleeping early, he sighed and opened up his laptop.

"I wanna go on Omegle, I haven't done that since grade school...:" The blonde whispered to himself before typing in the website name. He picked his interests as Social media, baking, and dogs before watching his screen load up. Felix had a nice conversation with two girls when he skipped onto the next stranger who had flashed him.

"Oh, my fuck!" He cursed, spamming the skip button. Felix exhaled when he got to someone who seemed more normal, he used the chat to type with them since their camera wasn't working.

You: Hey!

Stranger: Hey... baby boy, how old are you?

You: Oh I'm 20! and you? (✿◠‿◠)

Stranger: I'm 23, you look very cute...

You: Awe thx I try, haha~

Stranger: Do you think you could show me what's under your clothing...? (:

You: I'm sorry I don't feel comfortable doing that

Stranger: Ah okay... I'll see you tomorrow then, Felix

Stranger has disconnected.

"Ah! what the fuck?! I-" Felix started panicking. "I should have never gone back to that website, nooo;" He screeched into his stuffed animal.

"Felix honey, are you okay?" Felix's mom asked from downstairs.

The blonde walked up to his door and opened it, taking a deep breath. "Yeah mom, love you!" He shouted from the staircase.

"Love you too, make sure not to stay up too late!" His mom shouted back.

"M'kay, goodnight," Felix said and his mom returned the gesture before he put his laptop on his dresser. The blonde tucked himself into bed and finally slept, trying to get past what had happened.

"Boo!" A voice said from somewhere in his room.

Felix pinched and slapped himself, but sadly he could feel all of it. "Oh no no no, I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming, this is a nightmare." He pulled the blanket up to his nose, only his eyes and his eyes and the top of his head could be seen.

"Hey, you horny 20 year old. Come back." The voice said.

"Horny?! Now hold on-" Felix uncovered himself and looked around his room.

"I knew that would get you to come out, wanna make a deal?" The voice asked.

The blonde ran to his light switch and turned the lights on, he gasped and covered his mouth when he saw a random man he'd never seen before in his room. "Get out of my house!" Felix shouted. "Mom! Call the police!" He ran downstairs and into his mother's room.

"What's wrong honey? Are you hurt?" She asked, standing up with a worried look on her face.

"Mom, I woke up and heard a strange voice. Then I turned my lights on and saw this random guy in the corner of my room, like three feet away from my bed! We need to call the police." Felix freaked out.

"Now hold on a moment, a random man?!" Felix's mother shouted before running upstairs into Felix's room. "There's nobody here sweetie..." She turned.

"What?" Felix ran up to his room as well. "He was right in that corner in front of my bed! I swear he was here."

"Maybe you're just seeing things since it's late... if you did see a man, was he hot at least?" She snickered.

"Well, yeah...but the point is he's creepy as shit for appearing in my room out of nowhere, and he knew my age!" Felix replied.

"Maybe he's seen you before, not sure. But all I know is that this hunk is most likely your horny imagination. Now goodnight." Felix's mother said before walking downstairs and into her room.

"What do you mean?! I haven't watched porn in ages!" Felix defended, he groaned and got back into bed, closing his eyes again. Although this time it was harder for him to go to sleep after what he saw.

"She can't see me, only you can." The man said again.

"Oh my gosh piss off, is this God getting back at me for being gay?!" Felix engulfed himself with the blanket.

"No, I'm a demon. To be precise, an incubus." The man finally said.

The blonde snickered. "That sounds like a scientific term." He then laughed silently.

"So I'm assuming you don't know what an incubus is... fun. Search it up why don't you, it's better to see a human's reaction when they find out themselves." The man grinned.

Felix sighed, he didn't want to leave the bed with a literal demon in his presence. "No!" He said.

"Fine, you're no fun. I'm a demon who lives off of sex." The man rolled his eyes. "The names Bangchan by the way." He winked.

"I don't care what the fuck your name is, go bother some other human. There are like 7 billion of us. Choose one other than me. I'm tired." Felix complained.

"I'm not planning on doing anything to you, right now at least. All that I'm saying is, you caught my eye, you're cute and I wanted to see what was under your clothing so I came here for myself. Surprise! The person you were talking to on Omegle was me," Bangchan smiled.

"Oh my gosh, demons can use the internet?" Felix uncovered himself again and sat up, turning on his lamp. "Woah- you are hot." He said, looking Bangchan up and down. "Is this a thing where demons are made hot like this so it's easier for them to get in people's pants or something?" The blonde asked bluntly.

"No, every incubus is born differently. Some have tougher luck than others regarding looks." Banchan leaned against a wall.

"Well damn," Felix mumbled. "I won't be showing you anything so you should go onto another cute guy, there's many in his town, trust me." He urged.

"I haven't found one like you though." Chan pouted.

Felix pouted as well. "Awe, that's too bad. Maybe it's because no one looks the same unless they're twins?!"

"Just to make you happier, I don't stop bothering my prey until I get what I want. Demon instincts, you know?" Banchan smiled.

_________