⚠️𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴⚠️

"Well I don't want to die, do you want me to die?" Bangchan asked, leaning against the counter.

"You're lucky, you can force people into this whole manipulation thing using 'i'm gonna die' as an excuse." Felix joked as a response. He grabbed the syrup and poured it on his waffles before sitting down on a stool and having his breakfast.

"Haha, funny. Do you think we can have a quick round after you eat?" Bangchan asked, pouting to make it more believable.

"Fine!" Felix shook his head. "I need to brush my teeth after though so simmer down hot sauce." He started eating more slowly now.

"You don't eat this slowly." Bangchan pouted. "I promise I'll go softer this time."

"Remember, you promised." The younger started on his last waffle and grabbed a glass before pouring a bit of orange juice for himself and gulping it down. When Felix finished he walked upstairs to his bathroom and brushed his teeth, humming to a song that was stuck in his head.

"I know, as much as I'm a demon I can still choose to act nice." Bangchan smiled, flying behind him.

Felix rinsed out his mouth and dried it with a towel. "Yeah yeah, I understand." He smiled back at his boyfriend.

"...So, you're finished brushing your teeth..." The older said, with his hands behind his back.

"Oh yeah, right." Felix took Bangchan's hand and led him to his bed again, sitting the older down before starting to pull his pajama pants down.

"You still have my marks on you... cute." Bangchan smiled as he looked the blonde up and down.

Felix giggled then once he took his underwear off he sat onto Bangchans lap and turned his head to the side before kissing the older. He stuck his pink tongue into Bangchan's mouth, a small whine escaping his lips.

Bangchan placed Felix onto his lap, not pulling away from the kiss. He then slid his hands up and down Felix's bare sides.

Felic straddled his hips over Bangchan's crotch, the fabric being the only obstacle in between them. He grabbed Bangchan's large hands and guided them lower down his waist slowly. He pulled away from the wet kiss to breathe for a few seconds, Felix's cheeks were a rosy pink color.

"You're so beautiful," Chan whispered, softly gripping his hands onto Felix's lower waist. "It's so hard not to have you trembling under me, but since you're still hurting from yesterday, I'll make an exception." He whispered again.

Felix gulped, he blushed intensely before connecting his lips with Bangchans again. The blonde tugged on Chan's pants as a sign he wanted them off.

Chan placed Felix to the side and then unbuckled his jeans before throwing them somewhere to the side. The brunette placed Felix back onto his lap and started kissing the younger's neck.

Felix threw his head back, one of his favorite things were neck kisses. The younger lifted himself a bit before sliding himself down onto Bangchans member, he went up and down, small moans escaping his mouth every once in a while.

Chan gripped Felix's hips and prevented him from moving his hips any longer. "What do you think you're doing without permission?" He growled in Felix's ear.

Felix whined. "Please?" He whispered, trying to move.

"Only because I'm hungry, but I'm going to punish you later for that." Bangchan said, letting go of Felix's hips.

The blonde regretted his decision but shook off the thought, he continued doing as he was before, gradually bringing the pace faster.

Bangchan wasn't used to Felix's tightness and came into the younger pretty quickly, lightly biting Felix's shoulder as he came.