𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

"Hey I think this is a good spot, we have natural sunlight for the live!" Felix pointed to a spot in the field.

Lisa nodded her head. "Totally," she then looked at all the old people giving them weird stares. "Broke bitches should never laugh!" She yelled at them.

"Now hold on!" Felix finished her sentence then made a gun shape with his fingers. After they were done with the small joke they set up the picnic and tripod, then started the instagram live. Quickly people started joining until about 7k viewers were watching. "Hey besties! I brought my friend Lisa with me today since you guys love when we do live together, we're going to be having a Q & A and some snacks." Felix explained as Lisa helped open the food containers they bought.

"I'll start." Lisa said, then eating a chip as she looked at the comments. "Am I a porn star-? Bitch! I should be, but I ain't." She rolled her eyes as she ate another chip.

"You could get a lot of money as a stripper, we should do it together." Felix gasped at his idea.

"Oh my fucking gosh, YES! Hold on honey, I'm getting us a job application right now." Lisa held up her hand before opening her phone.

"Get one near our houses, I don't wanna be too far away, my legs will be hurting because of the heels. Lemme check the comment section, they're probably going crazy right now." Felix laughed.

"Well first of all, I saw a comment asking if you were single. And second of all, I've already bought our way into a strip club." Lisa shouted excitedly.

"You bought our jobs?!" Felix cracked up then ate a grape. "Also yes i'm single, but if you wanna date you have to be hot, tall, mean, overprotective, the list could go on and on and on really." The blonde listed on his fingers.

"Sometimes I forget I'm a rich bitch." Lisa shakes her head, then feeds Felix a chip.

"Thank you~ Also, you baffle me sometimes with your forgetfulness Lisa." Felix snickered.

"WAIT I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING SO FUNNY." Lisa shouted, standing up.

Felix stood up as well but then sat back down remembering he's wearing a skirt. "Oop nevermind. But carry on." He looked up at Lisa.

Lisa placed her phone back down and her phone started playing an earape version of euphoria by BTS. She then took a deep inhale before twerking.

Felix cracked up and fell back into the blanket. "Someone called the ambulance, I c-can't breathe." He exaggerated, soon enough they both caught their breath and sat back down to read more comments.

"Damn, your friend is good at twerking." Bangchan appeared behind Lisa, who couldn't see him.

Felix shooed Bangchan away. Leave he mouthed.

"No thanks," Bangchan smiled, sitting behind Felix. "Wait, maybe I will, somebody is calling me." He said then randomly disappeared.

"Thank the lord for that call. He finally did one thing right in my life." Felix mumbled then turned to Lisa. "I'll read the next one." The blonde put a finger on the comment section bar because it was moving too quickly. Carla136: When was the last time you cheated on someone and if you haven't, would you do it? "The last time I cheated on someone was two months ago." Felix answered. "Wait Lisa, when can we start going to work? I think we're going to have so much fun." He said.

"Literally right now, I bought the whole club bestie." Lisa snapped her fingers.

"Alright guys, that's the end of today's live!" Felix clicked the end live button before quickly packing his things. "I can't wait to see the outfits they have there!" He squealed.

"Yeah same, even though I bought it though. I kept the owner there to keep managing things, because I'm not gonna take care of shit. He's also apparently hot." Lisa said.

"I expected that to be honest." Felix laughed and they walked out of the park.

_

They walked into the club and saw some strippers on poles as well as some people lap dancing. One of them being Jeongin.

"Lisa where's the changing rooms...? I don't know this club. I usually go to a different one." Felix asked.

"Follow me, the boss should be there waiting as well." Lisa grabbed Felix's hand and led him to a sparkly room. "I'm gonna go change in the girls side, have fun the boss is hot and gay." She waved then left.

"Dang okay then," Felix got excited. He was looking through outfit options when he finally settled on an off white floral lace outfit.

"Ah I'm assuming you're Felix. One of the new employees, right?" The brunette male said, walking in.

"Yep!" Felix replied, turning around.

"I'm your boss, Changbin. I won't really ask you to do much around here other than dance. You can take a break whenever, and if you need anything you can talk to me." Changbin explained.

"Alright, thanks." Felix nodded, walking to where the shoes were. He found a pair of transparent heels in his size and settled on them, being thankful that he was a femboy and was used to wearing heels. He walked out to where the other strippers were and found Lisa waiting for him in the spot they were before. "Oh my gosh Lisa you look gorgeous!!" He clapped his hands.

"Shut up bitch, you look better!" Lisa laughed. "Honestly waiting for some man I can get railed by tonight." She said, looking out at the crowd.

"I'm going to head to the poles, i'm pretty okay at it." Felix replied. "Look for the guys at the bar, they usually like hanging there, or go into VIP rooms if you want a private session."

"Bye girl, I'm out." Lisa ran to the VIP rooms hallway.

Felix found an empty pole and made his way onto it, the guys in the crowd eyed him as they saw him get up on the stage. He put his leg on the pole and held on with one hand, spinning around it until he made his way to the top where he did a split. Guess those gymnastics lessons mom put me in paid off. He smiled at his own thoughts.

"Woo! This guy is gorgeous!" A man shouted from the crowd, the voice sounding oddly familiar.

Felix slowly slid down the pole and looked in the crowd trying to find the person who said that, he started moving along with the slow music playing and swayed his hips around to the music, turning around and bending down at the beat drop.

"You're so sexy!" The guy shouted again, this time sticking his veiny hand out of the crowd.

Bang Chan? Felix thought. He slowly lifted himself back up and started looking closer into the crowd when he came up with a better idea so he could get a better look. The blonde sat down where the edge of the stage was and did a few tricks he used his flexibility to do. As he looked closer he saw Bangchan making his way up to the front. "You are everywhere I go-" He mumbled, then held one leg up, his hand on his ankle for support.

"I know, I love you!" Bangchan then got up onto a table, knowing nobody could even see him. And then he waved, not caring too much of what he was doing. Bangchan was wearing an open suit coat that revealed his abs since he had no shirt on, some tight jeans and a pair of black combat boots.

Hey, Jin Stan here!!
So sorry we haven't been updating, I'll try to update some chapters of the stories that are out today!