⚠️ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟴 ⚠️

It had been about two days since Felix had last seen Bangchan and he was talking to his mom.

"So, wanna tell me about this mystery boy you've been seeing?" Felix's mom asked, leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Well he's really sweet when he wants to be and he's really good looking but he's been ignoring me for two days now. When I text him he either leaves me on read or replies with 'Okay or cool'... I don't want him to be mad at me..." Felix pouted, taking a seat on the stool beside his mother.

"That's good to hear, and also bad. Have you done anything that could have possibly upset him?" She asked, sliding a cookie to Felix.

"I didn't say sorry to my friends but they were fine with it so it's definitely not a reason for him to ghost me. Plus I think I got fooled..." Felix took the cookie and ate a bite.

"Have you been giving him any attitude or anything like that?" Felix's mom perked up a brow.

"Well yeah but I give everyone an attitude. He just leaves me out of nowhere it makes me sad. I hate that he's mad at me, i'm going up to my room, be right back in an hour mom." Felix gave his mother a kiss on the cheek then left for his room, slamming the door.

"Alright," She waved and watched as Felix went up to his room.

The blonde flopped onto his bed face first and wailed, kicking his legs around and it didn't take long before he started crying. "Bangchan, I don't know if you can hear me but you better appear right now! I can't do this anymore, I feel like you've gotten tired of me or something..." He sat up and curled into a ball before continuing with his loud crying into his pillow.

Bangchan appeared next to Felix, looking sad. He also looked pale, and a bit thinner. "I'm here."

Felix noticed a difference in Chan's appearance. "Bangchan, what happened to you?!" He sniffled and wiped his tears before standing up to check on Chan.

"Nothing, I just haven't 'eaten' for two- no more like three whole days." Bangchan shrugged.

The blonde pouted and hugged his boyfriend. "Why didn't you say anything?! You look so worn out, I could have helped you!" Felix said, looking up at him.

"Not now, I can wait. You're crying." Bangchan wiped Felix's tears with his thumb.

"Are you sure? You look so hungry... can you drink water?" Felix asked.

"Water won't really help... just hug me again." Chan replied, already having his arms out.

Felix nodded and wrapped his arms around Bangchan. "We should sit down? You feel a bit...wobbly right now?"

"If that's what you want to do." Bangchan brought Felix over and sat down on the younger's bed with him.

"Hey, why were you so mad at me to the point you starved yourself so you could avoid me?" Felix muttered. "What did I do that was that bad? I feel terrible..." He pouted.

"Well if it was just not saying sorry to your friend, I wouldn't really care too much. But you've been getting your way too much recently and well, it bothered me a bit."

Felix stayed silent and looked down at his socks. "I'm sorry, please forgive me..." He kissed Bangchan. "I'm really sorry.." He sniffled. "I didn't want to hurt you like this,"

Bangchan kissed Felix back and waited for him to say something while laying down beside the other.

"Do you want to have sex now? Don't ask me if I'm okay with it, of course I am, I just don't want to see you in this state anymore." Felix said.