𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰

"Oh the drugs are wearing off, plus you drank so much so it's probably making it worse." Minho replied, he walked away to the bathroom connected to his room so he could clean himself off.

"D-drugs...?!" Jisung was about to scream but instead, a sharp pain hit his head and he put his hands onto his head out of pain.

Minho came out of the bathroom, pulling his pants back up. "Yeah, I spiked your drink so I could have sex with you? How else would you be here and not remember?" He chuckled.

Jisung sat up and started picking up his clothes. "Could you bring me home please? I don't know where I am but I can tell you where I live." He said, putting them on.

"I'm tired, how about you sleep here for the night?" Minho suggested, sitting down on the bed.

"Oh- I guess that's fine as long as you don't fuck me in my sleep or anything like that." Jisung adjusted his skirt and patted himself off with his hands

"Mm, I can't promise anything." Minho muttered and took his suit off before sliding himself under the covers.

"Where should I sleep?" Jisung asked, ignoring the words he heard come from Lee Know.

"Here, unless you prefer the carpet." Minho chuckled and unbuttoned some of his shirt so it wouldn't be so tight around his neck.

Jisung cleared his throat and then sat on the other side of the bed before slipping under the covers. "No, I prefer here..." He replied, scooting a bit farther from Minho.

Minho sighed and put an arm around Jisung, he then pushed Jisung's back onto his chest. "Much better," He closed his eyes.

"A-alright." Jisung was about to protest but then remembered he had no idea what Lee Know was capable of doing so he just laid there.

_

As usual Felix woke up before Bangchan so he sat there and swung his feet around as he waited for his boyfriend to wake up.

"Boo." Chan appeared in front of Felix with a smile on his face.

"Yay!! Good morning!" Felix hugged his boyfriend.

"So I was thinking... what if your friends and mine well, we all go on a date or something today? Like a double date but with a lot more people, somewhere fun. Or we could all just have a mini sleepover, you choose." Bangchan rambled on, hugging Felix back.

"Sleepover please." Felix replied. "I haven't had one in ages!"

"Alright, you contact your friends about it and I'll contact mine. But for now, how about we go get some stuff to prepare? We can contact them on the way to the market and stuff." Chan suggested, standing up and yawning.

"Should we do it at my house then? They'll be scared of going into a literal void. Plus, some of them don't even know of incubus demons." Felix laughed.

"Yeah, I think that Seungmin is catching onto Changbin. But Changbin hasn't told Seungmin, I understand though because he lost somebody the last time he did." Chan sighed, changing into a different pair of clothes as he spoke.

Felix gasped. "Really?! Poor thing... "

"It was harsh, and as his friend I had to witness the whole thing happen before my eyes. I'm sure he'll get around to telling Seungmin though eventually if he trusts him like that." Bangchan nodded, going into his bathroom to brush his hair and teeth.

"Of course, Seungmin is understanding, but he's also very dramatic." Felix replied. "Hey Chan, do you have any extra toothbrushes?" The blonde asked.

"Yep, I already prepared that." Chan turned and handed Felix a toothbrush from his cabinet then walked out of the bathroom since he had finished.