𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮

_

"Great, just great, does this whole package also come with sleep deprivation? Because that's the only thing i'm getting from this." Felix groaned.

"Usually no, but I couldn't find any other time to introduce myself. Since your schedule is kinda boring." Chan said.

Felix's jaw dropped wide open when he realized something. "Wait, you said you've been watching me? For how long?" He asked nervously.

"No, I'm not some stalker. As much as demons may seem strange to humans I'm basically a human with supernatural powers and different needs. I just know your schedule because I found it out." Bangchan shook his head.

The blonde exhaled. "Okay good, for a second there I thought you would have seen me watch porn or something, I do it pretty often you know?"

"Oh right, I have seen you watch porn before it was a sight to behold." Bangchan exhaled.

"You said you didn't watch me for long the last time I watched it was three days ago." Felix crossed his arms.

"Mm, okay I may have lied." Bangchan looked around. "But you're really hot when you're watching it, you know?"

"Oh my gosh..." Felix turned pink. "So satan jr. When do you plan on leaving my fucking room? I have work tomorrow."

"I was going to leave earlier than this but you kind of extended your question list." Chan shrugged.

Felix nodded. "Well, goodnight demon dude, don't come back or else i'll like, pour holy water on you or whatever kills these things."

"Goodnight, and good luck trying to do that." Bangchan laughed before waving and vanishing.

_

"WAS HE HOT?" Seungmin threw his hands onto the counter of the café Felix and him worked at.

"So fucking hot, he also has a hot sense of humor. Guess what?" Felix wiped down the marble counter with a rag.

"What, what, what? You're making me curious now."

Seungmin pouted as he served a customer some coffee.

"He said he's seen me watch porn, the masturbating part and everything. It freaked me out, I felt as though I've never had privacy when I most needed it. I felt...so highly uncomfortable knowing that when I was fucking touching myself someone was watching me in amusement." Felix shuddered.

Seungmin gasped a bit. "That is creepy... but if he's hot and young, I suppose it makes up for it." He shrugged, giving a customer their change back.

"You're crazy, first of all he's a demon, second he's been stalking me, third he denied it." Felix put the rag back with the rest of the cleaning supplies and started drying cups.

"Okay now you have a point, how am I supposed to meet this, 'demon' dude though? I wanna see how hot he is in person." Seungmin pouted, then giving a customer their order.

"He told me that only I could see him but I think he can pick who can see him so I guess he has to pick you as his prey, could you do that for me since you seem to like him so much? I need sleep because I'm homeschooled so I do online classes and can't be bothered at home during the week." Felix asked. "He told me he liked cute guys so you could pass as his type, you're really cute."

"I am really cute but I'm just a single horny guy. That also has eyes for Changbin right now." Seungmin replied, then wiping his forehead with his arm.

"Oh yeah I forgot you were starting to like him... I need to donate this demon guy to someone, I'm scared of him. I don't feel safe having a demon watch over me, I think my guardian angel bailed after I came out as gay." Felix rolled his eyes.