𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟯

Jisung rolled around the floor of the kitchen while waiting for Minho to come back. "I'm soooo bored, but at least these cats are here." He continued rolling.

"Hey, I'm back." Minho gave Jisung a tight hug from behind.

Han's eyes widened a bit. "You're back- and you almost never give me hugs... are you sick?" Han put a hand to Lee Know's forehead.

"I'm not sick, I just missed you." Minho laughed, he put Jisung on his lap and picked up Dori, petting her head.

"Oh okay, I'm sad though. The marks you left on me three days ago are fading." Jisung pouted.

"You like having them that much?" The older one looked down at Jisung.

"Yeah, I get a somewhat protective feeling from them. Just knowing that I'm someone's also feels nice." Han replied, smiling looking down at the gap in his shirt.

"I see, I'll just give you new ones, turn around real quick." Minho suggested.

Jisung nodded a bit before turning like Lee Know asked, pulling his shirt down a bit.

The older put a hand onto the rim of Jisung's shirt to keep it from going up again before biting and sucking on his pale skin, leaving some red-almost purple marks.

Jisung desperately covered his mouth, not wanting to make any noise in front of the cats. He felt it would be weird, and as he quivered he clutched onto his pants.

Minho left one last mark on Jisung's collar bone before backing his face up again, wiping off the excess saliva on Jisung's skin with his thumb. "There you go baby." He said, sitting up straight.

"T-thank you." Jisung let his hand fall to his sides, letting out a breath that he didn't know he was holding.

Minho smiled, noticing the effect he had on his boyfriend. "You're very welcome, did you eat anything? I told a maid to prepare something for you but I don't think she called you over after making it, she's a bit old so she forgets at times." He asked.

Han shook his head no. "I didn't eat anything yet, did you?" He asked, only to realize what he had just asked and mentally slapped himself.

"I would never cheat, I'm not that shallow. Come on let's get you something to munch on." He held Jisung's hand and walked them both to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry I forgot that you didn't eat food for a second there, unless I count as food?" Jisung laughed, and sat down in a chair at the table.

"Basically but for sex, I won't literally...you know." Minho opened the fridge and saw the food that his maid prepared earlier.

"Eat me...?" Jisung finished Lee Know's sentence before bursting into laughter.

"Yeah, I won't eat you. There's demons for that but I'm not one of them, don't worry." Minho laughed along, he grabbed a plate and started transferring the food onto it before sliding the dish into the microwave and letting it heat up.

"I mean...does sucking me off count as eating me?" Han grinned.

"Basically, I guess you could say anything sexual related." Minho turned around and leaned on the counter to face Jisung, waiting for the microwave to beep.

"Has anybody ever told you about your stunning visuals?" Han got up and leaned on the other side of the counter, smiling at the older.

"Yes but usually they did it just to get in my pants." Minho replied, he noticed Jisung getting closer from his seat.

Jisung tilted his head and kissed Minho's lips sweetly. "That's too bad."

"Kitten, what're you doing? You don't normally act like this." The older replied, although he pulled Jisung closer by the waist anyway.