⚠️𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭⚠️

"Mhm, you're right, I'm just going to brush my teeth." Felix walked to the bathroom with his pajamas and changed into them before brushing his teeth. When he finished he saw Bangchan sitting on his bed just staring at him. "...what's up..?"

"Come here," Chan patted the bed and then opened the blanket up for the both of them.

"Ohh okay." Felix went under the covers in the spot Bangchan pointed out.

"Alright, let's sleep baby." Bangchan smiled, but his smile had some not so good intentions as he wrapped his arms around the younger then the blanket around the both of them.

"Goodnight, love you~" Felix yawned then closed his eyes.

Bangchan waited until Felix fell asleep. Once he noticed that the younger was fast asleep, he pulled down Felix's pants slowly making sure not to wake him up. He then pulled the younger's underwear down as well and positioned himself at the younger's entrance. Chan slowly buried his member into Felix as deep as he could and stayed there, watching the younger's expression change.

Felix tossed around in his bed a bit, a small airy gasp escaped from his mouth. He mumbled something inaudible and grabbed onto his pillow tightly.

"You're so cute, you can't even see how hot you look right now though. What a shame," Chan whispered, then started stroking the younger's member.

"A-ah what.." Felix muttered, his head sunk back into the soft pillow.

Chan loved how Felix was practically trembling already and decided to lick the younger's nipple as he stroked faster.

Felix unconsciously grabbed onto Bangchan's arm and moaned. "C-chan?" He moved his other arm around looking for his boyfriend who was right there.

"Yes baby?" Bangchan smiled, continuing with what he was doing regardless of Felix waking up a bit.

Felix mumbled some other words that Chan couldn't quite make out before some precum started leaking out of the blonde's member. "Mnph.." He whined, starting to buck his hips.

Chan chuckled at Felix's response and just kept on going, pressing his thumb against the tip of the younger's member and rubbing circles onto it.

Felix's eyes shot open when he felt a long sting and he looked Bangchan right in the eyes in confusion. "What's h-happening?!" He panted, then looked down at what was going on. "What're you doing?"

"Punishing you, except for the fact you're actually feeling pleasure." Chan stopped rubbing circles.

"T-that hurt me." Felix frowned.

"Did it really hurt that bad?" Chan asked, looking at Felix.

"Well... I kind of enjoyed the pain a bit?" Felix whispered, he grabbed a stuffed animal from beside himself and covered his now pink face.

"Good then, let me finish what I was doing. You can stay there and act pretty." Bangchan smiled, before continuing to rub his thumb against Felix's member.

"Oh..fuck.." Felix moaned, his member twitched a bit, he was starting to want to come.

"I'm surprised you're taking both my dick and my hand right now." Bangchan whispered, adding a bit more pressure to Felix's member.

"Can y-you move please?" Felix pushed his feet against the mattress and moved himself up and down.

"Fine, but just know that I'm gonna cockwarm you to sleep. So I'm not cumming in you." Chan said, starting to move.

"Ugh!" Felix complained. "I d-didn't even do anything...that bad.." He was starting to lose control of his voice.

"My punishments aren't that bad either, they're just pleasure for you basically." Bangchan whispered, moving faster as well as pumping Felix's member.