⚠️ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱⚠️

Felix gulped as he looked Bang Chan up and down, admiring his body and outfit. Soon enough he realized he was tired of dancing and walked up to where Bangchan was now seated. "I wanna talk to you but we should probably do it somewhere else so I don't look stupid talking to myself." The blonde suggested.

"Sure, where then?" Bangchan got up and ran his hand through his hair.

"Follow me," Felix grabbed Bangchan's hand and walked the two of them into an empty VIP room that wasn't being used. He sat down and patted a spot next to him.

Bangchan sat beside him and looked at Felix. "So what'd you want to talk about?" He asked.

"Do you want to make out? You look really good." Felix asked, eying Bangchan again.

"Yes, I do want to." Bangchan replied, pulling Felix towards him.

⚠️

Felix sat himself up on Bangchan's lap with his arms around the older's neck before pulling him closer into a kiss, already poking his tongue inside his mouth's entrance.

Chan bit Felix's lip harshly, and gripped Felix's waist tightly. He made sure to move Felix against his clothes crotch to make some friction, and not ever once loosening his grip on Felix.

Long fingers dug into Felix's soft pale thighs and he whimpered into Bangchan's mouth. The blonde tugged on Bangchan's lip with his teeth, grazing his pink tongue over the older's mouth.

Bangchan pulled away from their long kiss and saw the string of saliva that was coming from their mouths. "You like when I give you pain, huh slut?" He whispered seductively.

Felix, who was turned on by Bangchan's voice nodded.

"You want more? Beg for it." Bangchan nibbled on Felix's ear.

Felix blushed. "Please, Bangchan, please? I n-need it..." He was already so embarrassed that if the room wasn't soundproof nobody could have heard him because of how quietly he spoke.

"Since you're being a good boy, I'll give you more." Bangchan trailed his hands up Felix's waist slowly then back down, leaving a slap on the younger's ass.

"Ah!" Felix covered his mouth when he felt a hot sting on his bottom. Although it hurt Felix didn't hate the spanking. He loved it. He liked it a little too much for his own good, it balanced out the pleasure with something, and he liked that.

"You're being so good for daddy, keep it up and I might give you even more." Bangchan grinned, then left another harsh slap on Felix's ass.

Bangchan's large palm left red marks on Felix's thigh and behind. Leaving it not only red but a hot arousing pain on the younger's thigh. It was pleasurable to Felix in a twisted way.

Bangchan decided to give Felix more, and laid him down on the couch, having his stomach on the leather cushion. "I'm going to count to 3, and that's the amount of time I'm giving you to prepare." Chan whispered.

With a deep breath Felix prepared himself.

"3..." Chan spoke. "2..." He then slid a hand and gripped it tightly around Felix's neck. "1..." He finally finished, using his free hand to yank the younger's hair back as he thrusted into Felix without anymore warnings.

Felix moaned Bangchan's name until he couldn't anymore, he squeezed his eyes shut, not really being able to move because of the tight hold Bangchan had around his neck. "You're t-too big!" He said, his breath was becoming heavier by the second.

"Kitten, get used to it. I'm going to go rougher, I've only just started." Bangchan used his lower voice, and started thrusting harder.

Felix yelped as Bangchan was gradually going harder and faster. The only thing masking the pain was an overlapping amount of pleasure overtaking his body little by little. "Ah, B-bangchan~" He moaned weakly.

"I wish this room wasn't soundproof, so everybody could hear your little, pathetic, pleads." Bangchan gripped his hand around Felix's neck tighter, and left some hickies on the free space he had made on the younger's neck.

Felix was uselessly gripping onto the sides of the couch, his nails leaving scratch marks on the leather. He let out these high pitched moans as Bangchan's member abused his prostate. "Ah fuck!" The younger shouted as he felt himself getting closer.

Bangchan thrusted one last time as hard as possible into Felix before burying his member into Felix and releasing everything he could into the younger. "Fuck, Felix..." He groaned, staying in the same position.

Felix came all over himself, his legs were giving in and his thighs were red. "N-no more," He winced, sitting back up.

⚠️