𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬

After they had taken their shower Felix stood opposite of the bathroom mirror and started washing his face with a foam cleanser and humming some random tune like he usually did when he was focused. "Hey Chan, do demons need to do skincare? Or do you not really get skin problems like humans?" He asked, rinsing his face off them applying a mask.

"Eh, demons do get skin problems. I'm just not one of them." Chan replied, watching as Felix put the mask on.

"Well, you can borrow my face wash if you want. Even if you don't get them, bacteria still builds up so it's best to wash it." Felix finished applying the mask and walked out of the bathroom before sitting in a beanbag.

Bangchan followed Felix and sat beside him. "I just realized something, I have to go to my house for something I planned with a couple of my friends soon." He remembered.

"Ohh, I think I know what you're talking about. Seungmin told me that Changbin was talking about hanging out with you and Hyunjin and some others." Felix replied.

"Yeah, there's only gonna be demons there obviously. But that's not the point, the point is I'm going to have to leave you at some point throughout the day." Bangchan explained.

"It's okay! I can invite my friends who aren't going to hang out somewhere." Felix said, checking his face with the camera of his phone.

"Mm, in that case. Love you, I have to go right now actually." Chan pouted and kissed Felix.

"Oh alright, love you Channie, bye!!" He kissed his boyfriend back and waved.

Chan did his usual wave before disappearing off to his house.

"I'm here." Seungmin appeared.

Felix turned around and gasped. "I just texted you the information. How did you- never mind."

"You guys actually came here." Bangchan smiled as he watched Hyunjin, Changbin, and Minho walk in. "I don't think Lee Know has ever actually been to my house, so welcome."

"I have actually." Minho stepped inside the house with the others.

"Oh, then I must have forgot haha." Chan closed the door behind them and led them all to a living room.

"No, Chan you're right, he's lying again." Hyunjin laughed.

"So, has anything new happened lately to you Lee Know? I don't think you've told me about anything recently since it's been a while." Chan sat down beside the whole group.

"Not much really, just staying home like always." Minho shrugged.

"Really? How about that boy that was with you when we ran into each other the other day? I've never seen you two hanging out until then." Chan perked a brow upwards.

"You know I usually seduce my prey, he was just another one of them." Minho replied.

"Mhm..." Changbin cleared his throat.

"Alrighty then, I heard that Hyunjin spotted you in a club the other day too." Chan said in response.

Minho nodded. "I was bored and decided to have some fun, that's all."

"You were with the same person." Hyunjin butted in.

"His name is... Jisung, right?" Changbin asked, grinning at Lee Know.

"You know him?" Minho asked. "How do you know Jisung?" He knotted his fingers together as he sat down at the couch.

"I don't know Jisung, I've just seen him around a lot." Changbin chuckled.