⚠️ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟮 ⚠️

"Do you ever get hungry Changbin?" Seungmin asked, sitting beside Changbin with a bowl of ice cream.

"I do of course, it's called balance. Remember me and the other guys were talking about how every incubus gets hungry at different times? I just get hungry less you could say because I've learned to control myself." Changbin explained.

"Oh okay, I was asking because you haven't 'eaten' in like..." Seungmin paused for a second, counting on his fingers before continuing. "Seven days."

"You're right, why? Do you want to have sex?" Changbin smirked.

"Mm, maybe." Seungmin continued eating the bowl of ice cream afterwards and sat on the couch with his legs crossed.

Changbin nodded and started thinking on how he would approach this. He then threw a pillow from the couch on Seungmin. "Ugh, if you hadn't said maybe and made it awkward I could have done it." He complained.

Seungmin laughed a bit then put his ice cream down, tackling Changbin from the couch so that he would be on top of the older. "Well that's too bad." He whispered, looking down at Changbin with a leg between Changbin's.

Changbin grinned and quickly put a hand behind Seungmin's head, pushing his lips onto Changbin's.

Seungmin ran his hands underneath Changbin's shirt, roaming his hands across the older's toned body.

Changbin bit onto Seungmin's lip when he felt his boyfriend's hands make contact with his bare skin. When Seungmin's lips parted for a breath Changbin took that chance to stick his tongue inside the warm cavern.

Seungmin straddled Changbin as they kissed and started unbuckling his own belt as they did so. He then threw his belt elsewhere in the living room, unbuckling Changbin's shortly after. "I've missed this." He whispered.

"Me too angel." Changbin answered as he finished slipping his shirt off, throwing it to the side.

Seungmin grinded himself onto Changbin's crotch as he kissed Changbin's neck and left marks. "Mine." He smiled.

Changbin let out a deep moan when he felt Seungmin's legs going over the fabric of his pants. "Shit babe..." He pushed Seungmin down more.

"I won't lie, I was pleasuring myself while thinking of you yesterday." Seungmin whispered, grinding himself harder onto Changbin's lap, also letting out a small breathy moan.

"Hm, is that so?" Changbin shuffled around a bit then flipped around so that Seungmin was under him before pulling his boyfriend's pants down as well as his own.

"Mhm, I was thinking of naughty things." Seungmin licked his lips while he looked up at Changbin who was now above him.

"What type of things?" Changbin placed his tip at Seungmin's entrance.

"Things like this." Seungmin bit his lip when he felt Changbin's tip.

Changbin nodded, he pushed himself into Seungmin, feeling relieved that his hunger was going away. "Ah shit, you're so tight angel..." He started picking the pace up already.

Seungmin threw his head back and moaned loudly. "C-changbin, you're so big." He moaned into the older's ear.

Changbin was starting to go faster and harder as he felt his hunger gradually going away with each thrust.

Seungmin got an idea and smiled to himself. "Fuck, I'm so needy for you right now." The younger whimpered breathlessly into Changbin's ear.

Hearing that, Changbin bit Seungmin's neck in different areas, leaving spots all over as he continued with the quick-paced thrusting.