𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟱

"It's crazy how we all have dominant incubus demon boyfriends isn't it?" Jeongin crossed his legs.

"Yeah, I guess maybe I shouldn't have gone on omegle that day...or introduced a demon to Seungmin, or told any of you about Bangchan's friends..." Felix joked then burst out laughing. "Kidding, I know we all love them. Seungmin's literally getting engaged."

"Yeah aren't you guys happy?" Chan looked over at Seungmin and Changbin.

"Very happy, I love him." Changbin smiled at Seungmin.

"And actually..." Chan got on his knees and took out a small little white box, then opened it. "Will you marry me Lee Felix?" He smiled.

The blonde gasped, he covered his mouth and it wasn't long before he started crying. "Yes, yes I will." He stuck his hand out, and used his other to wipe his tears. Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh.... The younger thought.

Bangchan took Felix into a tight hug and kissed him. "I love you so much, I really look forward to spending eternity with you." He whispered as everybody clapped and awed at them both.

"Thank you for making me so happy Chan, now stand up straight so I can kiss you better." Felix sniffled.

Chan chuckled and stood up and kissed Felix passionately, holding him by the waist.

Felix pulled away from the kiss and held Chan's face in his palms, staring into the olders eyes. "You really stole my heart, huh?" He whispered, then hugged Bangchan once more. "I love you." He said again.