𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳

"I think... I think I like you." Bangchan sighed.

Felix lit up inside when he heard that sentence. "Do you mean you actually like me or my body? Most people that've dated me do it so we can sleep together, they think I'm easy." His usual happy expression faded.

"I think I like both, well my body likes your body. But my heart, you stole it." Bangchan was a bit surprised at himself for saying that.

Felix rolled over and cuddled against the older. "You stole mine too." He whispered, nudging his face against Bangchan's shoulder.

"So does this mean... you're my boyfriend?" Bangchan asked.

The blonde nodded. "If you want me to be, then yeah." He nodded. "I guess I am." Felix smiled.

"Now wait until you tell your friends that your dating a sex demon-" Chan said before cracking up.

"I don't care what they think of you, I really like you. That's all that really even matters." Felix kissed Bangchan's cheek. "You have a great personality, you're funny, you're kind, and you have a way with your words that make me feel warm inside." The younger listed.

"Is that so? I don't really have anybody to brag to about you though sadly. Other than Changbin and Hyunjin, but knowing Hyunjin he won't give a fuck." Bangchan said.

"He said the same thing about you." Felix giggled. "You don't have to brag about me, I'll still like you as is."

"That's good enough for me, now what do we tell Seungmin. Another bad thing about being an incubus is that I can hear everything going on next door." Bangchan shuddered.

"Hahaha!" Felix cracked up. "He heard the same thing when we were at the club." The younger one remembered.

"Yeah, he heard you beg." Bangchan grinned.

"He heard you refer to yourself in third person." Felix snapped, rolling his eyes. "Daddy." He mocked what Bangchan had said earlier.

Bangchan whispered in Felix's ear. "You enjoyed it though, kitten." He smiled.

Felix nodded, he shuddered a bit because of the warm air hitting his skin, sending a shock through him. "When you whisper like that, especially in your low voice it turns me on." He confessed.

"I'll keep note of that, although you have a pretty low voice yourself." Bangchan said.

"I really do, when I talk it's so much higher but everytime I laugh or when I'm in a happy mood my voice seems to get deeper." Felix agreed.

"Yeah, I noticed. I don't know why but your voice does not match up with your looks." Bangchan shoved his face into Felix's shoulder.

"Psh, tell me about it." Felix shook his head.

"Let's actually sleep now-" Bangchan suggested before Felix's room door opened.

"Felix? Honey, did you get home safely?" Felix's mom asked, looking at Felix.

"Yep! Thanks for asking mom." Felix replied, he was about to panic when he realized his mother couldn't see Bangchan.

"Why are you hugging the air though? Haha." Felix's mom laughed at the position Felix was in.

"I'm practicing  for when that body pillow comes in." Felix replied quickly, he was so used to lying to his mother that it was a habit at this point.

"Ah alright honey, have a goodnight." Felix's mom smiled.

"You too mom," Felix got up from the bed and hugged his mother then walked back and went under the covers.

"Let's sleep now, I'm sure you've got a birthday party to go to tomorrow." Bangchan kissed Felix's neck.

"Yep, goodnight. I expect you to be here when I wake up in the morning!" Felix held on tightly to Bangchan's arm so he would feel it if the older tried to leave in the middle of the night.

"I can't make any promises." Bangchan jokes, then closes his eyes. "I forgot I don't really sleep." He whispered to himself.

Felix lifted his head. "Me neither!" The younger one came up with an excuse to be with Bangchan longer. "I've trained myself to sleep in the daytime for the past five years." He fibbed.

"Felix, get sleep you always complained to me about me ruining your sleep schedule last week. So sleep." Bangchan shook his head.

"Fine!" Felix rolled his eyes then closed them, eventually falling asleep.
_

When Felix woke up, Bangchan wasn't in the bed beside him. But instead standing up next to him. "Good morning." Bangchan smiled.

"You're supposed to wake up next to me!!" Felix croaked, crawling down lazily from his bed and clinged onto Bangchans leg.

"You only told me to be here the next morning, not next to you. But I'm still here so it counts, right?" Bangchan laughed and hugged Felix.

"No, waking up next to me is way better." Felix engulfed himself into Bangchans shirt. "You smell like... I don't know but it smells really good." He laughed.

"I know, it's because I always take bubble baths." Bangchan replied.

"Same! I like smelling like fruit." Felix replied. "Seriously, what do you use? It smells like what you look like."

"How do I smell hot?" Bangchan laughed at the younger's comment.

Felix shrugged. "I don't know? It makes you more attractive, when you smell good. I'm going to Jeongin's party today!" The blonde remembered, he rushed over to his clothing drawer and started picking things out. 

"Oh yeah, isn't it until noon though?" Bangchan asked, watching as Felix scurried around.

"Better early than late, plus I always take so long when choosing my outfits, not to mention getting ready." Felix replied and pulled three things out, setting them on the bed. "Come here for a second. Which one do you like best?" He asked, pointing to the cloth laying on the bed.

"This one." Bangchan pointed to the more revealing outfit with fishnets.

"Thank you, I like that one too, I just wanted a second opinion." Felix took the other ones and put them away, setting the outfit Bangchan picked on his desk for later on. "Do you Demons eat?"

"Not really, I guess you could say that sex is our food." Bangchan shrugged.

"I'm scared for myself when you get hungry, but i'm going to go have breakfast, wanna come?" The younger asked, not really going to take no for an answer anyway.

"Sure, I'm hanging around you right now anyway." Bangchan laughed.

Felix nodded and trotted down the staircase before going into the kitchen and taking some eggo waffles out from the fridge, putting two of them in a toaster then tapping his fingers on the counter as he waited for them to pop back up. "Wanna come to Jeongin's party with me? It's not like they'll be able to see you anyway."

"Sure, maybe I can cockwarm you there too." Bangchan whispered.

Felix slowly turned around. "What-" He said, not believing what just came out of Bangchan's mouth. "Actually don't answer that, I don't need to be reminded of the embarrassment again." The blonde turned back around when his waffles popped up.