𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱

Changbin pulled Seungmin closer towards him. "What makes you think I won't do worse?" He whispered into Seungmin's ear, not really changing his facial expression so no one else would suspect anything.

Seungmin tensed up a bit turning his head to face Changbin as he turned pink. "Everything, why?" He whispered back.

"Are you doubting? I can take you into a bathroom and do you in there if I want to." Changbin said, kind of scoffing.

"No no no." Seungmin's eyes widened and he shook his head immediately.

"Something tells me you secretly want me to, am I wrong?" The brunette whispered as he slid an arm under Seungmins arms and around his waist, grabbing tightly onto Seungmin's side.

"And what if I do?" Seungmin placed a hand onto the older's hand.

Changbin stood up and stretched his arms out. "Hey Felix, where's your bathroom? The closest one please, it's an emergency." He half grinned.

"It's that door right near the kitchen." Felix replied pointing to a tall white door.

"Thank you~ Seungmin's coming with me, no reason." Changbin held back from snickering and grabbed Seungmin's wrist, pulling him into the restroom, then closing and locking the door behind them.

"They're gonna fuck, I just know it." Bangchan laughed.

"The bathroom is like six steps away from here, if they do we'll be lucky enough to hear all of that nasty shit." Hyunjin sighed, he was about to reach for a slice of pizza when a thought of realization hit him. "Ugh, this stupid fucking food always smells so good."

"We literally just bought it for them pretty much." Chan pointed to Jeongin and Felix.

"Yeah I know that but... whatever. Humans are weak for needing to eat food." Hyunjin rolled his eyes. I'm so hungry right now though... He thought and stared at Jeongin, looking him up and down.

Jeongin looked at Hyunjin in confusion.

"Just you wait until we get home cutie," Hyunjin muttered under his breath. "Bangchan, I'm starving and honestly I'm a bit scared for Jeongin." He whispered to his friend.

"Do what you have to do." Chan laughed at Hyunjin and hugged Felix tighter. "We'll probably be the only ones who don't end up fucking since we did beforehand."

Hyunjin nodded and lost focus on the television. He was starting to mentally plan everything out for tomorrow when they get home. "Oh this is going to be just great." He chuckled to himself and put an arm around Jeongin.

"What's up Hyunjin?" Jeongin looked up at Hyunjin from his lap.

"Nothing, I'm just hungry so I'm a bit cranky right now. You can keep watching the movie baby, I don't wanna bother you." Hyunjin whispered. Changbin came out of the bathroom, zipping up his pants before sitting back in the spot he was in before.

"Seungmin is going to be a bit because he's using the bathroom now, he'll be back so we can start the things he brought." Changbin said.

"Alright, I see you've left Seungmin unable to walk then, huh?" Bangchan said.

"Precisely, and he's too embarrassed to come out because he thinks you guys heard us. I'm sure you didn't though because I covered his mouth." Changbin shrugged. "I only had breakfast so that filled me up." He whispered to Hyunjin and Chan.

"Well we kind of heard either way." Bangchan laughed, then looked back at the television.

"I'm seriously going to leave here with Jeongin, I also only did it in the morning but I get hungrier than you so it feels like I haven't had sex in two days or something." Hyunjin rubbed his stomach.

"Yikes..." Changbin muttered.

Jeongin looked back up at Hyunjin with a small smile on his face. "Are you sure you're okay Hyunjin?" He asked.

"Yeah when I said I get super cranky when I'm hungry I mean I turn into an annoying bitch that has an on button but not an off." Hyunjin shuffled around into a better position for the both of them.

"Okay, just tell me if it gets too much for you. Okay?" Jeongin placed a kiss onto Hyunjin's lips.

"Of course, thank you~" Hyunjin smiled.

Seungmin finally crawled back beside Changbin, not daring to look or even make eye contact with anybody there quietly. He wasn't even acting like he usually was, he just sat and looked at the tv.

Felix saw the unusual expression on his best friend's face and moved a bit closer to him. "Hey, are you alright?" He whispered, handing Seungmin a plate he added a bit of each snack and food on.

Seungmin nodded and took a gummy from the plate. "I'm fine, I just hope you didn't hear anything..." he mumbled.

"Jeongin and I didn't but the other's maybe? Jeongin and I were just really focused on the movie. Even if they did hear it won't make any difference they're just a bunch of horny 20 year olds anyway." Felix patted Seungmin's shoulder.

"Aren't they older than twenty? Because I know that Bangchan is twenty-three and that Changbin is twenty-two. But I have no idea about Hyunjin." Seungmin asked, looking at Felix now.

"They're way over twenty for sure." Felix randomly burst into laughter.

"Changbin is older than twenty-two?!" Seungmin sat up straight, shouting in surprise.

"What? I am twenty two?" Changbin stopped talking to Hyunjin and Chan then looked over at Seungmin in confusion.

Felix bit his own lip and slowly turned around to face the television again. "Oops..." He muttered, starting to nervously eat a slice of pizza.

"It's nothing Seungmin, just an inside joke." Chan reassured him.

"Tell your boyfriend to stuff his mouth with some more food, so he keeps from saying stupid shit like this, the two of you were really made for eachother with the almost exposing Changbin." Hyunjin whispered.

Seungmin just calmed down after Chan said something. "Alright, let's finish watching this. The sex scene was just getting good." He said, unpausing the tv.

Felix nodded and finally faced the television again. "Wait-" He looked over at Bangchan.

"What's up babe?" Chan looked at Felix.

Felix shook his head as a 'nevermind' then watched the screen again.