⚠️𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬⚠️

Changbin shook his head and took Seungmin's hand, bringing him into a random room there was no one in, then closing and locking the door behind them once Seungmin got inside. "This isn't fair? I'm sure you'll enjoy every second of what I'm about to do to you." Changbin stepped forward closer to Seungmin until his back hit the wall.

"W-what?" Seungmin felt his ears burn up as Changbin got closer.

Changbin quickly grabbed the back of Seungmin's head roughly and closed the small gap in between them with a sloppy kiss. He used his other hand to massage the area on Seungmin's waist.

Seungmin melted from Changbin's touch and shuddered a bit as Changbin's hands went lower.

Changbin pulled one of Seungmin's legs up so that it would be higher then he bent down and started leaving small delicate kisses on Seungmin's inner thigh. "You wore a skirt for me today?" He looked up at Seungmin with a grin on his face.

Seungmin nodded slowly, looking down at Changbin as he processed what was happening to him.

"Good boy." Changbin whispered against Seungmin's soft milky skin, leaving a dark prominent love mark on his thigh. Changbin then stoon up again and started kissing Seungmin as he groped Seungmin through the skirt fabric.

Seungmin whimpered quietly then covered his mouth. "I-i can't make noise... there's people outside." He whispered.

Changbin let go from the kiss and silently chuckled. "I can fuck you right outside if you'd like then?" He whispered against Seungmin's ear.

"N-no..." Seungmin squeezed his eyes shut as he blushed.

"Something tells me we're going to be in here a lot longer than fifteen minutes, now do me a favor baby, and turn around with your hands on the wall." Changbin practically demanded.

Seungmin nodded and then turned around, looking at the floor as he didn't know where to look.

"Don't hide in your pretty little moans. I want everyone to hear the effect I have on you." Changbin pulled Seungmin's skirt up and pulled his underwear down before putting two fingers in his own mouth then in Seungmin's entrance, already moving at a faster pace. "Moan for me baby." He whispered into Seungmin's neck, nibbling on Seungmin's skin lightly.

Seungmin whimpered loudly now, still not wanting anyone to hear him but couldn't hold it in anymore. "C-Changbin..." he moaned.

"Good job prince." Changbin then added another finger into Seungmin and stepped the pace up a bit.

Seungmin bit his lip as he continued to let out noises, still holding onto the wall. He felt his arms and legs getting weaker but still had enough strength to hold onto the wall. "I'm g-gonna cum soon..." He whimpered.

"Not yet." Changbin said he pumped his fingers a few more times then put his hand around Seungmin's member, moving it at the same pace his other hand was going.

Seungmin's breath hitched when Changbin started going faster and held onto the wall desperately trying to stay up. "I-it feels too good Changbin..." He whispered.

"I know it does baby, you can come now." He pumped Seungmin's member a bit more.

When the younger heard those words, he moaned Changbin's name loudly and came onto the wall. "C-changbin!..." He panted, losing his grip on the wall.

Before Seungmin could fall Changbin helped him up and carried him onto a chair in the room. "I'll bring some things to clean you up baby, you did a great job." He kissed Seungmin then left the room quickly, after a few minutes he came back with some paper towels. "Here take one."