⚠️ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟭 ⚠️

"I can't believe I'm saying this but, Jinnie, I want you right now." Jeongin whispered.

"Looks like I'll be staying here for a while." Hyunjin smirked.

"Please do," Jeongin held onto Hyunjin tighter.

The older sat on the edge of the bed and placed Jeongin on his lap, putting each of the younger's legs on either side of his waist. He leaned in and kissed Jeongin, starting off at a rougher pace already.

Jeongin gripped his hands onto Hyunjin's shoulders and brought them closer together.

Hyunjin put both hands on Jeongin's bottom and squeezed it. He separated from the kiss to give Jeongin some time to breathe and started nibbling the ring of his ear, gradually making his way down with small kisses on Jeongin's neck.

"Ah- Hyunjin~" Jeongin breathed out, throwing his head back.

Hyunjin tugs on Jeongin's pants. Impatiently, he flipped Jeongin under him and started pulling everything off of him. The older took off his own shirt before mounting on top of him. "You ready baby?" He asked just in case.

Jeongin looked up at Hyunjin and nodded, biting his lip. He decided to tease Hyunjin a bit before the older could actually do anything. He pulled Hyunjin down onto him so that way he had access to Hyunjin's ear and let out a breathy whine.

Hyunjin smirked. "Playing around now are we? I can do the same." He cupped Jeongin's member and started rubbing down on it with the palm of his hand.

Jeongin gasped in surprise and covered his mouth as he bit his finger. "H-hyunjin," He whimpered. "Ah..." The younger moaned.

Hyunjin then started jerking Jeongin off, his other hand roaming around the younger's chest while he kissed him.

"It's t-too much, I'm gonna cum soon." Jeongin whined, as he squirmed under Hyunjin.

Hyunjin put his lips around the tip of Jeongin's member and started moving his head up and down, his hand still stroking up and down.

The younger gripped onto Hyunjin's hair desperately and shut his eyes. "Jinnie, please just fuck me already." He whimpered.

Hyunjin complied and pulled his own pants and undergarments down, placing himself at Jeongin's entrance then pushing himself in after a few seconds.

"A-ah!" Jeongin dug his nails into Hyunjin's back. "I'm s-sorry if I hurt you, it's just t-that... You're so big." He whispered.

"It's fine baby." Hyunjin whispered back, he kept pushing himself in farther until he managed to reach Jeongin's prostate, causing him to get harder than before.

Jeongin arched his back and bucked his hips upwards. "Hyunjin!" He moaned loudly. I wonder if he has any kinks... The younger thought but couldn't even continue with his thoughts as his prostate got hit.

Hyunjin kept going, his breath losing control before he came into Jeongin, letting out a deep moan right after.

"J-Jinnie, I'm not close yet." Jeongin pouted, feeling Hyunjin's cum.

"It's okay, I'll keep going baby." Hyunjin started thrusting again, he put his hands on Jeongin's shoulders, pushing the younger one down onto him for more impact.

"Jinnie..?" Jeongin asked breathlessly, panting while Hyunjin pounded into him.

"W-what's wrong?" Hyunjin panted.

"D-do you have any k-kinks?" Jeongin spat out, blushing a bit since he didn't really ask that to anybody at all.

"I think you can call it a dom/sub kink, I like to have control over my sub." Hyunjin stroked Jeongin's cheek.